Poll: Do you love cottage cheese?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you love cottage cheese?
Yes!
23 46%
No!
27 54%
Voters: 50.
Good afternoon, Ladies, Gentlemen, Children, and all others. I am here today to speak to you about the wonderous taste and healing powers (not really) of cottage cheese.

Am I seriously the only person under the age of 70 who absolutely loves this stuff? So many people say they hate it so much, but have never tried it!!
I agree, it looks like rotting milk stuck in a furnace for two weeks, but my god is it delicious.
Put it with fruit, with crackers, or just eat it by itself, it truly is the most fantastic snack you will ever encounter.
So i must encourage you.
Go to your local grocery store, corner store, raid the very dark corners of your fridge and EAT COTTAGE CHEESE!
Anyone else absolutely love it?!
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
Quote by alex_haeni
Good afternoon, Ladies, Gentlemen, Children, and all others. I am here today to speak to you about the wonderous taste and healing powers (not really) of cottage cheese.

Am I seriously the only person under the age of 70 who absolutely loves this stuff? So many people say they hate it so much, but have never tried it!!
I agree, it looks like rotting milk stuck in a furnace for two weeks, but my god is it delicious.
Put it with fruit, with crackers, or just eat it by itself, it truly is the most fantastic snack you will ever encounter.
So i must encourage you.
Go to your local grocery store, corner store, raid the very dark corners of your fridge and EAT COTTAGE CHEESE!

Nah I'm 16 and I love the stuff.
Cottage cheese, you delicious bastard.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
i havn't had it in soo long, i think ill buy some now it tastes awesome
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
I wouldn't go out of my way to eat JUST cottage cheese, but it goes nice with a meal.
Quote by alex_haeni

So i must encourage you.

Not possible. It's ok. That's all I can really say about it. Everyone knows that the best cheese is Orkney. Or maybe cream cheese.

Also, this.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
I love it, but only if it's slightly salted. Plain, it tastes of nothing.
While I'm here, I'd also like to mention the delights of Total (Greek yoghurt)
Oh helllll no.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
It's Beautiful!!!

*sniff......*

Seriously if you get the chance try Langley Farm Cottage cheese, it is by far my favorite!!!
never tried it. Will do at some point tho
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

i really want some now
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by rabidguitarist
Cottage cheese, you delicious bastard.

sigged

dont know why its so funy
Quote by boreamor
Thousands upon thousands of people yelling "IcyHot"...

Quote by imdeth
She looks like she has triforces in her eyes...

Quote by Nakon14
*sigh* yet again, only on UG would somebody rush to their computer to tell the pit when their lives or property are in dire trouble.