I live in a highspeed dead spot where nobody offers us high speed, but i found out about satellite internet that runs at about $100 a month so I got it installed. It's a T1 connection so I'm going to allow my neighbors to mooch off of my high speed wireless network because it won't affect me that much, but i need help choosing which router to get.

So does anyone know what is the absolute most powerful router in the game right now? Any help appreciated.
ADVERTISING SPACE FOR SALE!
I don't charge much...

If you don't click this , you'll die :/
look at some linksys routers, i've never had one fail on me.
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
Linksys. always wins. best range and speed
I fought for all worth believing on the punk rock barracades
Linksys doesnt always win, it seems like people jump on the bandwagon about it. I've been through 3 routers, 2 linksys' and a D-Link, so far I've been getting much more gain out of this D-Link than the others.
Quote by zxxAACxxz
Linksys doesnt always win, it seems like people jump on the bandwagon about it. I've been through 3 routers, 2 linksys' and a D-Link, so far I've been getting much more gain out of this D-Link than the others.

d-link is always a very good choice too, but from experience i would go with a linksys.