Anybody know where I can find one of these in the UK? Ive googled and only found the FR version
You can rest when you're dead.

User of
Schecter Guitars
Blackstar Amps
MXR Effects
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SCHECTER-C-1-BLACKJACK-ATX-GUITAR-BLACK-OUT-PICKUPS-WH_W0QQitemZ120237650883QQihZ002QQcategoryZ2384QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262

Can get em from this shop. Is in America though so might end up paying an extra £100ish for shipping/taxes. Still works out cheaper than here though. This is site I'll be getting my C-7 from in a few weeks

Ibanez RG1550 with Bareknuckle Nailbombs and Mothers Milk
1976 Gibson SG Standard
Peavey 6505
Framus 2x12 (V30s)

I've been looking at that guys eBay shop for a while now, deciding whether to take the plunge or not. Paranoid about it being a scam.
Ahh cheers DC, I was considering Ebay but wasnt too sure bout it.

User of
Schecter Guitars
Blackstar Amps
MXR Effects
Quote by treflip
I've been looking at that guys eBay shop for a while now, deciding whether to take the plunge or not. Paranoid about it being a scam.

I know someone (from UK) that's bought from him before, the guitar came fine after a few days. His feedback also seems to suggest he's completely legit, so I think I'm gona trust him on this one

Ibanez RG1550 with Bareknuckle Nailbombs and Mothers Milk
1976 Gibson SG Standard
Peavey 6505
Framus 2x12 (V30s)

thomann.de

Great shop, free shipping, great prices

Meh, just checked, they dont even have it

Seems kinda rare? Oo
Thoman doesn't have it without FR.

Godt forsøg ellers

VÅDIT- Damn those pesky edits >_>
If you purchase guitars outside the EU be aware of VAT(25%?) and tax (3.6% in denmark, dunno bout britain)
Quote by Våd Hamster
Thoman doesn't have it without FR.

Godt forsøg ellers

VÅDIT- Damn those pesky edits >_>

Hah :P

Godt forsøg ellers
Quote by xFilth
Hah :P

Godt forsøg ellers

*****!

Anyways, be patient TS, it's a new model, it will take some time for it to get to the european market.
Yeah I dont plan on buying a new guitar before September. Just trying to research on some guitars thats all.

User of
Schecter Guitars
Blackstar Amps
MXR Effects