#1
Well Like a month ago My pedal was plugged into my amp that caught on fire and i unplugged it and tried to play with it on my 10watt cuz my 200 was the one that blew up. did it fry the battery or do more than that?
[IMG]http://a138.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/30/l_edf7c8282544c28b1bdd9b0dd665b671.jpg[/IMG]
#4
Quote by Lil Macker
Have you tried changing the battery?


I should probably try that...

ill post back here after i do that
[IMG]http://a138.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/30/l_edf7c8282544c28b1bdd9b0dd665b671.jpg[/IMG]