Hello chaps.
Basically I am in need of another guitar currently (alternate tunings in gigs with a locking trem is frustrating :P) and I came across this guitar in eBay, though there was like 10 seconds left so I wanted to find more out about it before making a hasty decision. I've tried google but nothing much came up. Basically what I'm asking is how does this guitar compare to say an Epi Les Paul? The pickups are H-S-S all Seymour Duncans but I have yet to find out what ones (the seller changed the pups). They were selling it used for £200 ($400) so I'm wondering whether it's worth it, anyone with first hand experience with this guitar would be greatly appreciated.

I play Instrumental Rock, Classic Rock, Hard Rock, Blues, Punk every once in a while. Pretty much everything other than metal.
Cheers guys.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
If you aren't playing metal (why the hell not?), then get the Epi LP.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Quote by m4l666
If you aren't playing metal (why the hell not?), then get the Epi LP.

Because I don't like metal. Have you played this guitar? The reason I ask is because from what I've found out they are quite rare and only made for about 1 year. So that's why I'm mainly looking for answers from people who have played it and can give me a good description on the sound/playability etc.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15