Has anyone ever managed to teach themselves another language? I'm trying my best to learn French, I've never had a lesson in my life.. if you have you could you perhaps point me towards some useful websites?

Or, if you speak fluent French, add me on MSN? Thank you
Well Je ne parle pas francais very well, but I might be able to help you with basics. xD
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
I had 5 years of lessons in school, and I don't speak a damn word...I fail.
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
The best way to get better at French is to read some French books e.g le petit Prince and aswell as reading actually going to a French speaking country helps a ton if you practise your speaking alot instead of whimping out and speaking in dirty old english
Quote by muddywaters51
The best way to get better at French is to read some French books e.g le petit Prince and aswell as reading actually going to a French speaking country helps a ton if you practise your speaking alot instead of whimping out and speaking in dirty old english

Don't quite have the money to do that lol

The reason that I want to learn French is because I want to learn another language and French is the language that I have chosen. As it is the nearest place to me in England (besides Wales :P) with a different language.