is anybody gonna tab the songs in there? or is it just a place where people go to wish they had tabs for certain songs?
I think it's a place where people can make requests for a certain tab, and if someone feels like it they can make and submit it.
Quote by marshmellow666
is anybody gonna tab the songs in there? or is it just a place where people go to wish they had tabs for certain songs?

It's a place people go when they want to ask if anyone is gonna tab the songs in there or whether it just a place where peope go to wish they had tabs for certain songs.
Quote by strawforest007
It's a great idea, except I can see the number of requested tabs getting ridiculously high.

Yeah, too many tone-deaf/lazy people on here.
Quote by strawforest007
It's a great idea, except I can see the number of requested tabs getting ridiculously high.

Yeah, that list is gonna be gigantic very soon... I think it's gonna be impossible for the tabbers to keep up.
Of course people are.

I've even started on some of the more in demand ones, and have already submitted a couple, and I'm sure other people have too.

But yeah, the amount of requests is going to be ridiculous soon
The list is influx because a lot of them are requests for tabs already submitted or requests for tabs submitted in a different format(i.e wanting a Power Tab for a Pro Tab).
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted