They're so many genres in one but I thought the genre that best fits them is Alternative (unless the mods should disagree and feel that they should move it, please do).

Hmm, where to start - I was never a Pixies fan but I was a Breeders fan. I'm not sure why but I don't like the Pixies one bit. I found this band quite a long time ago back in 1998 although they formed in 1988. Anyway, I've started to relisten to my Breeders collection (POD, Last Splash and Title TK) and I've forgotten how much I love them. I'm getting their new album, Mountain Battles, soon.

Discuss
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Jun 30, 2008,
the new album is really weak, but then again i've never called myself a huge fan of The Breeders. i did really like Pod, that is probably my favorite album by them.
Quote by Harmonius
I was never a Pixies fan but I was a Breeders fan. I'm not sure why but I don't like the Pixies one bit.

it's the complete opposite for me. I think Pod is a decent album though.
I only have Last Splash, but I think it's reeeeeally good. Especially "Invisible Man," "Roi," and "Mad Lucas."

I'm not exceptionally fond of their new stuff, though. Or what I've heard of it so far.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Pod is ok, the lyrics are weird, not in a good way
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Quote by uhh_me?
the new album is really weak.

most of my friends say the same, but i've actually been enjoying it. i saw them when they came to town a few months ago. decent show, but nothing amazing.
I've got the new album now but I haven't listened to it yet. I just want to soak up the last few albums a bit more first.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Listening to Mountain Battles three years after I first said I would, it's imminently listenable. "Regalame Esta Noche" is putting me to bed as of the moment, but in a good way.
I don't see why Mountain Battles is disliked. I think it's a real good album, but then again I LOVE every song The Breeders have done. Can't get enough really. Any of you hear the demos for Pod? I think i like the demo versions better, especially Fortunately Gone.