I have come to find recently that doctors in this country are the exact same thing as a local drug dealer only they went to "Med school" and they have a "License"
to dispense any confusion I am of course talking about this most lovely **** hole America
I am sick and tired of doctors constantly shoving pills down my throat and not having any idea whats really wrong with me. they treat the symptoms but not the cause of the symptoms leading to a chain of side of effects that could have all been avoided had the doctor known what the **** he/she was doing.

This comes after my health problems and talking with many doctors, I've seen that they waste time making me schedule more visits so they can squeeze a little more money out of me its entirely sickening. In the end I wind up taking so many different pills i feel like a freaking junkie and the medical bills end up in a heaping pile on my table.

so thank you American health care system and as far as you doctors who want to load me up with pills and send me on my way you can take those pills and shove them straight up your asshole!
That's your fault that you don't know what's really wrong with yourself. You should ask them. YOU pay THEM. Make them earn it.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by Ghanja_Fog
I have come to find recently that doctors in this country are the exact same thing as a local drug dealer only they went to "Med school" and they have a "License"

So there's actually a big difference between them then. One has gone through years of training and accreditation, the other is a criminal.

Meds usually work. It's what they are designed to do. So just take them.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
They are doctors not psycic
chances are they have an idea whats wrong with you based on your symptoms
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by darthteet
So there's actually a big difference between them then. One has gone through years of training and accreditation, the other is a criminal.

Meds usually work. It's what they are designed to do. So just take them.

Just because someone may be a criminal, it doesn't make them any less of a person.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by metal4all
That's your fault that you don't know what's really wrong with yourself. You should ask them. YOU pay THEM. Make them earn it.

Bahaha... read his post.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
looking at your username, you've just completely contradicted yourself....
Quote by freddaahh
I do think it is a rather suspect sound of metal dildos and horses.
Quote by metal4all
Just because someone may be a criminal, it doesn't make them any less of a person.

"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison