hey! i'm not much of a singer, but I recorded this song...with actual singing, lol, and could you please comment/constructively critisize it? constructive only....

When the Rain Comes - Third Day cover
www.purevolume.com/bythewei

thanks!
Anyone play gunbound? then add johnny93

....you must tap into: THE FORCE!
....or: THE FORCE! will leave you
....then, you will no longer have: THE FORCE!
Hey man thanks for the comment, not heard this before, but the vocals seemed fairly spot on, the only thing that annoyed me about them was how low they were, possibly capo your guitar so you can raise the key? would love to hear your voice mid range. guitar was fairly accurate from what i heard, drums made things sound a wee bit cheap, but i guess you know that. Good work.
thanks! yeah it was a bit deep for me to sing...but the chords would sound funny if I capoed even higher...im already on capo 3, so the intro riff would sound strange....but i could try...the thing is that I spent like 3h on this lol....yeah i suck...but i'm new to recording myself sing....and what do you mean about the drums? elaborate :P?
Anyone play gunbound? then add johnny93

....you must tap into: THE FORCE!
....or: THE FORCE! will leave you
....then, you will no longer have: THE FORCE!
It was pretty good I think you have to much effects on your voice.....But the guitar was really solid. Now back to the vocals its definately to low for you but like you said you already capoed it up a bit. The way I see it different songs are for different peoples voices and that goes for everyone now matter how good of a voice you may have.....