is anyone going to that guitar center 4th of july saving event? i got a postcard with all the information and it looks pretty cool. but it doesnt say how much i save so im kinda edgy on this.
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
i'm dying for my new iceman! so you better buy me one!
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Can't find any info on the website
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
ah it says all floor modelas, open box gear, demos, discontinued items, closeouts, used gears and much more will be on sale. i MIGHT buy something expensive if it is really that much of a good deal
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
i think ill go, i have alot of birthday money and i was planning on getting a new guitar or maybe MAYBE a new amp, havent decided yet.
It's a list sale, not one of their everyday price sales. So just about everything they have will be marked down more than the everyday price. Time to get me a box of strings.
Quote by slayer_zero
ah it says all floor modelas, open box gear, demos, discontinued items, closeouts, used gears and much more will be on sale. i MIGHT buy something expensive if it is really that much of a good deal
B-stock in other words.
I'll probably go with a few of my friends. I don't have much money though so I'll probably buy some strings
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Their sales always seem to suck.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
what kinds of savings are these? HUGE? I'm planning on making a big purchase soon, maybe this is the weekend to do it...
~3.6 billion years of evolutionary progress have led to this post~
its all used stuff basically
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
This sale really works out for me.

My 16 b-day is saturday, my Line 6 amp bust a fuse but its still under warrenty so I'll get $400 back to spend in the store.

So I'm gonna get a tube combo amp and maybe a distortion pedal and metronome.

Is this sale all weekend?
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX