Quote by Kevin97220
you should put this in the pit awful

No.

Awesome.

What a great guy.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
i think so
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
Quote by DanRev
His set was ****e though.

yeah, I thought so too. I'm not much of Jay-Z fan though. Props to him for the Wonderwall thing though.
The thing is, theres loads of trendy kiddies saying "oh wasnt his set amazing" because they dont want to seem like those untrendy, ignorant kids like Liam or Noel Gallagher (who was grossly misquoted apparently), because they're so last year. Being open minded (but you know... not actually listening to other genres, maybe listening to some **** hybrid like Hadouken! or nu-rave) is the trendiest thing in the world.
What? His set was fine. He played a good many of his most popular songs, plus a bunch off of The Blueprint and of course Umbrella and American Boy.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

My favorite still has to be the idiots with comments like "He can't sing, he should stick to rap". Obviously some one should come up with common sense school and fast. Morons.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
lol, I dont care for glastonbury or Oasis or Jay Z, but that is class.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by demonofthenight
He's a rapper, not a musician. Do you really expect him to play a musical instrument like guitar or vocals?

Rappers can play instruments you cretin.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by demonofthenight
He's a rapper, not a musician. Do you really expect him to play a musical instrument like guitar or vocals?

What would the world be without people like you....

A much better place you salad tosser...
Nicely done.

Though I don't listen to his music.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Video was removed
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
Quote by DanRev
The thing is, theres loads of trendy kiddies saying "oh wasnt his set amazing" because they dont want to seem like those untrendy, ignorant kids like Liam or Noel Gallagher (who was grossly misquoted apparently), because they're so last year. Being open minded (but you know... not actually listening to other genres, maybe listening to some **** hybrid like Hadouken! or nu-rave) is the trendiest thing in the world.

I don't think that's the case at all.

If it was such a huge misquote, why wouldn't Noel clear things up when he found out how big it was.

A lot of people liked the set, reviews for his set were good too. And just because hybrid isn't your kind of music, doesn't mean people who listen to it want to be "trendy"
Quote by S.A.Dange
I don't think that's the case at all.

If it was such a huge misquote, why wouldn't Noel clear things up when he found out how big it was.

A lot of people liked the set, reviews for his set were good too. And just because hybrid isn't your kind of music, doesn't mean people who listen to it want to be "trendy"

He did try and clear things up, but do you really think the media is going to make a big thing about a mistake they've made by giving his explanation? Do you think the entertainment media are going to suggest that things are actually all right and calm, because thats not really a good selling point, musicians slagging each other off is a big selling point.

I stand by my opinion that the vast majority of people that listen to nu-rave do it to look open minded. Sorry mate, thats just the way I see it, its just a few watered down dance or rap elements added to their pop rock.
It was a good set from the point of view of entertainment, I liked the way he put Back in Black into 99 problems. But I don't really like his music, and from the backstage stuff he did with that giant tosser Westwood he seems like your stereotypical rapper prick. He's a clever bloke if he thought that stunt up himself though.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by demonofthenight

mike shinoda

i rest my case
Originally posted by mr_hankey
That's disgusting. There's a pube underneath the A string.

UG Irish Clan: Póg mo thóin