i just sniffed methylphenidate... by accident !!
here's the story...

so i was opening capsules of rilatin (ADHD medicin, don't ask...) and it's quite hard to open sometimes, so i have to watch closely (as in close to the capsule).
all of a sudden i feel a huuuge sneeze coming up, and i couln't pull away...
so i sniffed quite a bit of the pile

am i fine, or screwed ?
will this do anything with my hearing (i only hear for abput 35 precent anymore, so i care a lot for my hearing nowadays) ?

Last edited by The Masterplan at Jun 30, 2008,
Now that you're high, you have to take this to the drug thread.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
hahahaha
youll just feel energized for awhile
chill
IF THATS POSSIBLE ON A STIMULANT
haaaaaaaa
Quote by The Masterplan
i just sniffed amphetamines... by accident !!
here's the story...

so i was opening capsules of rilatin (ADHD medicin, don't ask...) and it's quite hard to open sometimes, so i have to watch closely (as in close to the capsule).
all of a sudden i feel a huuuge sneeze coming up, and i couln't pull away...
so i sniffed quite a bit of it

am i fine, or screwed ?

Ritalin is not amphetamine.

It's methylphenidate.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
First of all, drug thread. Second of all, I doubt you inhaled everything in the capsule at once. Even if you had, the affect wouldn't be too different from if you'd popped it.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by walkinbazooka
Ritalin is not amphetamine.

It's methylphenidate.

whatever. they have similar effects.
y couldn't you move your face away from the powder when u felt the sneeze coming on?
Quote by leonardo.kornuto
You're pretty

ty
For a noticable effect, you need more than one. Me and my friend used to pop adderals all the time. We'd take 6 per day and be up for 48 hours at a time.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Quote by ++BuCkEtHeAd++
y couldn't you move your face away from the powder when u felt the sneeze coming on?

you think i didn't try that ?
Quote by mrfinkle213
For a noticable effect, you need more than one. Me and my friend used to pop adderals all the time. We'd take 6 per day and be up for 48 hours at a time.

what do yu mean by to 'pop' ?
It will probably have a simmilar effect to having a cup of coffee
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by loubot123
It will probably have a simmilar effect to having a cup of coffee

you even know what methylphenidate is ?
Quote by The Masterplan
you think i didn't try that ?

i know u tried that...you said so in your post...i was just wondering wut kept u from doin so
Quote by leonardo.kornuto
You're pretty

ty
well heres a better question if you werent planing on snorting them in the first place why were you taking the powder out of the capsules?
Two of my friends took a ****load of Ritalin one time and they described it as perscription coke I think. Have fun!
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
Quote by -metalhead-
Huh.

And here I thought ritalin was pills?

also available in capsules.

Quote by Caressing Death
Two of my friends took a ****load of Ritalin one time and they described it as perscription coke I think. Have fun!

what ?
Cocain. I could be wrong though, they may have said speed or summat. Either way, I hear it's good stuff.
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
no no.
i mean, could you rephrase what you said ?
cos i didn't understand a word of it

you mean it feels like coke ?
lol I love how TS corrected his OP.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by The Masterplan
no no.
i mean, could you rephrase what you said ?
cos i didn't understand a word of it

you mean it feels like coke ?

do you have any reading comprehension skills at all?
throughout this thread youve had to have **** spelled out for you when it was very easiley understandable
How do you feel?
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Quote by devinb132
well heres a better question if you werent planing on snorting them in the first place why were you taking the powder out of the capsules?

Yes this is the real question. TS you dont have to open capsules... they are bio-degradable in your body.

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Agile Intrepid 828 Pro Dual
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
Ibanez RG550 (Fernandez Sustainer)
Laney World Series 120-TR
POD X3 Live