Surprisingly, there's no thread about these guys
( A few threads about their latest album, but no ' general ' As Cities Burn thread. If there is a thread already about these guys... Never mind. Also, they're latest album definitely isn't hardcore, so they'll fit this subforum the best ).
Also, according to their myspace, they're currently working on a new album.

Myspace

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

Last edited by loxer at Jun 30, 2008,
I love the second album. The first album was okay, but the vocals just sucked, imo.

I like the different style that they adopted with the new stuff.
I'm a person.
i really liked the first album and the vocals (was it tyler who left?)

haven't really bothered with come now, sleep. though probably should at least give it a go.
yay for thread ressurection!!! I was going to make a thread on them then i decided to use the search bar. anyways, i love the vocals on son i loved you cause they just sound so... real, unique too. and the lyrics are incredible, there's like six parts in the album where i read it and wished i had written that so badly. and the guitars are crazy, anyone know what their thought process is with them? it just sounds like they're both improvising over the bassline half the time
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
i love that one song terrible!how terrible for the city or something like that

the lyricist uses too many unborn baby / pregnancy references in his work for my taste though, i find it kinda weird. hes got some daddy issues
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
New song is online!

And it features T.J

AWSOME! I hope the album has even more surprises ready for us.

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

Quote by Guitarist132

the lyricist uses too many unborn baby / pregnancy references in his work for my taste though, i find it kinda weird. hes got some daddy issues

thats only in widow though, which is exactly what the song is about, but other than that, its all really focused on God's grace.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
Hell Or High Water is fantastic.

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

Quote by Guitarist132

that song stands out to me aswell, i really like the clean beginning, i havent really looked at the lyrics so i cant give much info at whats happening in the writers mind
For the most part I enjoyed their first two albums, but the only song I really listen to anymore is Bloodsucker Pt. II.
so sad they broke up just before I got into them I love all three of their albums ... I think Son I Loved You At Your Darkest is my favourite, really great post-hardcore. However Contact is definitely my favourite ACB song. just gorgeous. almost post-rock, really (Clouds pretty much is too). the latest album has some great stuff too that could really expand their fanbase to more "indie kids."

un-break up plz