Hey, i just got this email (below)... Does it mean i've been accepted, or are they just trying to get me to sign up or something, it's kind of vague.

This whole PowerChordAcademy thing isn't really my thing, but if they're gonna give it to me free, it's worth a try.

I signed up for the chance to win a free trip, but i haven't signed up yet, what's this mean?
O O

___
what is power chord academy please? im guessing its an American thing.
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
I totally thought you meant the school from Zoey 101.

, yeah, i thought the same thing when i saw the email title "Tyler in PCA 2008!", haha.
O O

___
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
I totally thought you meant the school from Zoey 101.

Me too. I was expecting him to say, "Is it real? And If it is, where is it?"
I don't think it means you've got a free place. I think it means they'd like you to sign up for a place. You could always ring the admissions department yourself and ask.
No, i get emails like this too. when you put your email in to sign up for the free trip they added you to their mailing list and will keep sending you emails advertising PCA. it's very annoying.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by LinkManDX
lol, AOL.

I knew somebody was going to say that, haha.

AOL isn't really that bad, accept for after 6:00PM when EVERYBODY is on, then it's slow as hell!

It isn't that bad, though... really.
O O

___
POWER CHORD ACADEMY!!! OH YEAH!! really tho they should change the name of their school they're not gonna lure kids with the promise to teach them powerchords.