I bought this many many months ago, with intention of a FR equipped strat project but the other parts never surfaced so neither did the project! Its never been used and was stuffed in a box..I found them today again after a massive cleanout of my wardrobe, so I thought I might as well make something from it as its not doing anything!
I can't remember how much I paid for it..was that long ago lol and I don't know how much these things go for so make me a reasonable offer and I'll accept!

As far as I know this is the old style FR, not a lo-profile one

Heres some pics:

It comes with everything you need to equip a guitar with floyd rose, also an extra tremolo claw, 5 springs two different lengths of claw fixing screws, allen key for intonation adjustment, Mounting posts and hieght screws jo attach to the body.

The tremolo arm is a screw-on one, not snap on like Steve Vai's

The FAB distortion is there just to prove the pics are mine! the FAB is also for sale, check my sig for more details!
If you have a strat style guitar, its not too hard, you have to drill two holes but the easiest way is to have it set up so you can only do dive bombs, if you wish to pull up on the bar then you'll need to route the body..which is better if done professionally.
Well it isn't a strat, but it has the same bridge as a typical strat copy.

Did you have a price in mind?
Quote by dandadog
Well it isn't a strat, but it has the same bridge as a typical strat copy.

Did you have a price in mind?

It should work with it then
I really havnt a clue how much to ask for it.. how about £20 + delivery?
20pounds? whats that in US? like $30 or 40? oh, and is it an original floyd rose or a licensed?
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
EDIT ON MY LAST TWO POSTS:

Will You ship to AUS. if not
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, i am desperate for a floyd rose. I was going to buy one off ebay for $30 AUD or so but you can't always trust ebay and you seem like a nice guy.
Since your not using it $30 is pretty good. If for some reason its not enough please post your minimum price? Keep in mind im 13 and don't have much at all to spend!
Thanks in advance
guitarcam123
Quote by guitarcam123
EDIT ON MY LAST TWO POSTS:

Will You ship to AUS. if not
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, i am desperate for a floyd rose. I was going to buy one off ebay for $30 AUD or so but you can't always trust ebay and you seem like a nice guy.
Since your not using it $30 is pretty good. If for some reason its not enough please post your minimum price? Keep in mind im 13 and don't have much at all to spend!
Thanks in advance
guitarcam123

Thats way too low for this..I dont really have a minimum price but 30$ is way too low. Shipping could be up to 20$ on its own. not to mention that since im UK I deal in pounds, so youre offering me £5 for it basically.
I would advise you to save your money!:P
Discovered today its a factory second from a factory which produces for a lot of well known companies, so its fantastic quality. The reason its a second is because on the base it says 'licensed under floyd rosd pats.' i bolded the typo.It's really not noticable, I only noticed it today in fact!
But a guy in a guitar shop said he remembers that he saw the same typo on a guitar years ago! So they have been used on mainstream guitars (likely to keep the cost down)
Gosh, I'm tempted. Possibly $50 USD including shipping?
"there is no spoone" - The Matricks
Still available? I just discovered my bridge is screwed, need a new one. And thought I may aswell go for a Floyd.