Ok So I've just brought a pedal board and all my pedals are boss apart from my Ibanez Tube Screamer TS 808.

The power supply fits all the pedals except the Tube Screamer. Anyone know what converter I need?
I saw on a demo video from gearwire that it's meant to come with a special converter that is just like a plug to plug thing, then it plugs into the normal 9v adaptors.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
My 1spot runs my boss pedal, 2 ibanez pedals, and chorus without using adapters. The boss and ibanez should be the same plug and polarity.