Alright I downloaded Audacity and I just recorded all the tracks for a song....and now I realise I can't finish the song in the sense of making it an MP3...I'm very confused...if there is something else I need to download can someone send me a link please?

Thanks- Brandon
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
what is this audacity you speak of?
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
do export as wma, then play it through itunes. if you want to put it on myspace or whatever, right click on it and click convert to aac.
F*CK EMO

Audacity is recording software, it's free to download so I decided to download it because I couldn't afford to buy any REAL software form a store (I'm only 14 with no job)
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
How do I export it as WMA?
Quote by I.O.T.M
ah ok...i might try to download it and then avoid your problems
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Quote by lateraluspiral

Exactly.

Use the searchbar next time TS. This has been asked a million times.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Alright thanks a lot
Quote by I.O.T.M