I've really gotten used to the feel of my 360 controller, and I now don't like the feel of my ps2 controller, and I was wondering if there is anything I can get that allows me to use the 360 controller for my ps2?
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
I seriously, seriously doubt it.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
I seriously, seriously doubt it.

ditto.

if you invent it.....can i have a stake in the company ? lolz.
There is actually, it's a little adapter you buy. Stupid question. The ps2/3 controllers is soo much better.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114
There is actually, it's a little adapter you buy. Stupid question. The ps2/3 controllers is soo much better.

agreed

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Quote by Jericho114

No way, 360 controllers are actually comfortable, and this is coming from a ps2 owner...
Quote by Jericho114

I beg to differ
Quote by Ssargentslayer
I beg to differ

beg all you want...360 controllers are better
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
Lo, and the other lads be hating,
gallyvanting around,
attempting to catch me cycling in an unsavory fashion.

XBL: Panzyz

PSN: Dasan104
Originally Posted by Jericho114

I prefer 360 controllers, they fit snugly into my hands and the controlls layout is a lot better. And I prefer the triggers to the shoulder butttons...
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
ahahaha lets argue more until we figure out where to buy an adaptor.
Make a joyful noise.

Guild M-30

Peavy Audition 110 amp hey, i'm actually proud of this one.
boss ME-50
www.iamterrified.com
I prefer the duke. It is the best controller ever. Closely followed by the NES controller, but nothing will ever beat a keyboard and mouse.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
Quote by Jericho114

I can't speak for the ps3 controllers, but the 360 controllers are MUCH more comfortable then the ps2 controllers. Do you know how much said adapter is, though?
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Online, you won't find them in retail stores I believe. It's been a long time since I've seen one so your best bet is to just try and google it.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114

IMO, the 360 controller is the best controller I've ever used.
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo

Best controller ever.

It sure would be if I had three hands.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!