not bad at all the guitar sounds a bit drowned out by the music and the camera though. nice bombtrack cover by the way! even though its kinda the same quality wise.
Quote by Fzau
Wait.. you had sex thirty seconds ago and now you're in The Pit?
... you sir, are sick...

Quote by timeconsumer09
Quote by ThatGuy177
I can play bass.
That's not a useless talent.
It's just useless.

Do you know how to fix that? I just record on the macbook and use my iHome to play the music. If its too loud it drowns out my guitar, if its too quiet you cant hear the vocals. Is there a way to get just the vocals somehow?
Quote by Titansfan920
Do you know how to fix that? I just record on the macbook and use my iHome to play the music. If its too loud it drowns out my guitar, if its too quiet you cant hear the vocals. Is there a way to get just the vocals somehow?

Just always crank your Amp up and move the mic or Camera closer to the amp and you move closer to the speakers, thats what i did when i had a camera.
You're playing most of it wrong The verse is supposed to be played with more notes than you do, I gues sthat might be because you can't play it fast or something =/

There are other parts that are wrong too, just watch other videos of it and see how they play it. Like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5E-UBcZCZs&feature=related <He plays the breakdown wrong
Quote by maggot9779
You're playing most of it wrong The verse is supposed to be played with more notes than you do, I gues sthat might be because you can't play it fast or something =/

There are other parts that are wrong too, just watch other videos of it and see how they play it. Like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5E-UBcZCZs&feature=related <He plays the breakdown wrong

I see what you mean on some stuff, like where I slide down to play the 10-12 part. I just didnt know how it was played like that. But as for other stuff, its just as how its tabbed out.
Quote by I<3Hobos
Just always crank your Amp up and move the mic or Camera closer to the amp and you move closer to the speakers, thats what i did when i had a camera.

yeah thats pretty much what i would've told you to do...so try that!
Quote by Fzau
Wait.. you had sex thirty seconds ago and now you're in The Pit?
... you sir, are sick...

Quote by timeconsumer09
Quote by ThatGuy177
I can play bass.
That's not a useless talent.
It's just useless.