Im referring to pick-up lines. What are pros, cons, sound difference from electric, etc. plus cost estimate. What do I need to know?
Your threat makes zero since.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
They sound different... electric is easily adjusted to sound like whatever you want, and acoustic has no adjustment.. you buy it and you are stuck with one tone
Quote by FGG101
What threat?

-completely nonplussed teenager

Now you're just getting stupid.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Quote by FGG101
Im referring to pick-up lines. What are pros, cons, sound difference from electric, etc. plus cost estimate. What do I need to know?

Simple difference between the acoustic and electric guitars.

Acoustic - There are little things inside the hole in the middle of the guitar which make sound

Hope that answers your question....
Quote by Green RATM Day

I really hope you're not serious.

//edit.

Dude, it's in the sig.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
Last edited by Dark_Raven10 at Jun 30, 2008,
Quote by Green RATM Day
Simple difference between the acoustic and electric guitars.

Acoustic - There are little things inside the hole in the middle of the guitar which make sound

Hope that answers your question....

Oh, i GOTTA watch this.
Er, those are the hello kitty guitars... REAL electrics plug into an amp, and the sound comes mostly from the amp
Quote by Green RATM Day
LMAO...i got sigged...could you at least mention I wasn't serious..did you notice the

Dude, i dont care. that was funny as ****.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
Quote by Dark_Raven10
Dude, i dont care. that was funny as ****.

Lol, I am laughing more now than before, well okay, I hope I don't get idiots like Shiroun thinking I was serious.