i have a guitar a home made guitar there are two push pulls one volume one tone i know how i want them wired
i know how to wire them my question is normally on the six connector things (with the shaft up)
top left and right together and ground
center left to other thing and if it like this the shaft is pulled up to be on now if i switched the top left and right wireing to the bottom left and right would it make it so down is on for the coil or no?
Congratulations TS.

I really didn't think you could top misspelling the word "stupid" in the thread title, but you did. That was some of the worst English I've ever seen.

EDIT: Since words don't seem to be your strong suit, can we get some pictures to try and figure this out?
Last edited by T!AN at Jun 30, 2008,
when the keyboard was invented, they didnt forget the punctuation symbols. i guess using them is a good idea.
...... say what now?
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Quote by T!AN
Congratulations TS.

I really didn't you could top misspelling the word "stupid" in the thread title, but you did. That was some of the worst English I've ever seen.

EDIT: Since words don't seem to be your strong suit, can we get some pictures to try and figure this out?

I really didn't think anyone about to marvel in their own literary mastery would forget verbs.
Your Signature:
Quote by justinrobbins7
I really didn't think anyone about to marvel in their own literary mastery would forget verbs.

That would be a hilarious epic fail on my part, lol...

And I wouldn't really call being a jerk marveling in my own literacy, but whatever...