I'm sure you've all heard the song its very catchy. Does anybody think they can tab it for me? The several tabs they have up there aren't very reliable. I would really appreciate some help.
If you could do it, that'd be good. I've really wanted to find something accurate. Its either he's doin something weird with effects, or the tab's wrong. But when I play some parts, it just sounds nothing like the song.
Quote by its_alive
If you could do it, that'd be good. I've really wanted to find something accurate. Its either he's doin something weird with effects, or the tab's wrong. But when I play some parts, it just sounds nothing like the song.

The problem with the tabs is that a lot of them do not tab the main riff as 7th chords. I took the liberty of adding those where I thought necessary. I can guarantee you mine will be more accurate than all current tabs. I even did the solo! Ok, enough ego boosting, lol.

It's completely done, do you want it in powertab or regular tab?
Regular tab. Thanks a bunch, I really appreciate it. I'm always looking for new material to impress my friends at Guitar Center. Wait, isn't Powertab a free software?
Quote by its_alive
Regular tab. Thanks a bunch, I really appreciate it. I'm always looking for new material to impress my friends at Guitar Center. Wait, isn't Powertab a free software?

Yes, powertab is free.

Submitted the tab, should be up soon