Page 1 of 2
Its about 2:45am here and theres nothing on so I'm flicking between Kerrang and Scuzz. I just realised that they both suck enormously. The main bands that are played are-

Paramore (ALWAYS the same song)
Nirvana
Guns n' Roses
Avenged Sevenfold

Why can't they play some good music? Or god forbid, something different for once?
Quote by Tom_hatton
Its about 2:45am here and theres nothing on so I'm flicking between Kerrang and Scuzz. I just realised that they both suck enormously. The main bands that are played are-

Paramore (ALWAYS the same song) - meh
Nirvana - decent
Guns n' Roses - good
Avenged Sevenfold - ew

Why can't they play some good music? Or god forbid, something different for once?

I might get some **** from this, but I MTV Canada has some quality programming on it, mainly because they barely ever play music.
The only time I bother watching MTV is Saturday evening at 11 for Headbangers Ball
Quote by kes1e
...and the unemployed

I finished school a few weeks ago, let me be a lazy shit for a bit.
Quote by Mr.Don'tShootMe
Let the harassing begin but I like Paramore.

I love you.

To know another is to know a universe of others...
Sometimes a soul must wander to truly know it is home.

Andrew McMahon
Quote by Mr.Don'tShootMe

Do you like Paramore or do you like the singer? In my experience they're usually different things.
Quote by Tom_hatton
Do you like Paramore or do you like the singer? In my experience they're usually different things.

+1, I'd bone the chick but I would not bone one of thier songs if it had a vagina.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

Do what I'm doing, 21 day challenge practice while watching Top Gear on youtube.

Music Channels tend to be rubbish because of the clots in charge of them.
Lyrics, just breaks between killer solos.
Quote by Mr.Don'tShootMe

I don't see why people don't like Paramore, I'm not really a fan but I don't mind them.
Paramore - Great to watch with the sound turned off
Nirvana - Pretty awesome, just forget about how everyone is totally obsessed with them and listen to the music
Guns 'n' Roses - Good if it's the real G 'n' R, with Izzy and Slash and all them people
Avenged Sevenfold - Meh

All in all, not bad.

Bottom line is, the music channels are going to have to play popular stuff or they won't get big enough audiences and will have to shut down. If you really don't like it, go on youtube or something and find some music that you do like.
kill all humans
Quote by drunkinkoala
I don't see why people don't like Paramore, I'm not really a fan but I don't mind them.

meh im not a fan either but somehow its all over my computer
Quote by Tom_hatton

Both.
Guns'n'Roses owns.

The only music channel I have, at home, is Much Music.

Much Music = pop, pop-punk, emo or hip hop music.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
i don't mind watching much music here in Canada, especially when Leah Miller is on

edit:
Quote by JeanMi36
The only music channel I have, at home, is Much Music.

don't you guys in Quebec have musique plus or something like that?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by Mr.Don'tShootMe

As do I, as do I.

I used to listen to MTV two and Kerrang! but I just go to them during the adverts now.
isnt ghost in the shell on round that time?

i think they should play more extreme genres of music at night though.
That would make sleeping in my dads living room in a blow up bed that much more awesome
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
isnt ghost in the shell on round that time?

i think they should play more extreme genres of music at night though.
That would make sleeping in my dads living room in a blow up bed that much more awesome

Headbangers ball!
Anyways anyone watch fuse?They have some bad stuss some okay stuff and some good stuff.
Quote by Metallicaxp
why would you buy hollister? Wal-mart FTW!
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
^ on scuzz?

no mtv
Quote by Metallicaxp
why would you buy hollister? Wal-mart FTW!
What really annoys me is that they have advert breaks at roughly the same time as they do on proper channels, so if im watching futurama and switch over in the break I get more adverts instead of music to watch for a couple o minutes
Quote by kaptink
What really annoys me is that they have advert breaks at roughly the same time as they do on proper channels, so if im watching futurama and switch over in the break I get more adverts instead of music to watch for a couple o minutes

+!
adverts are getting more irratating by the day
There are these things called computers, cd players, mp3 players, cassette players, stereos, and phonographs which all allow you, the user, to select exactly what you want to hear. I'm sure you have at least one of these within reach.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by soulflyV
Also, if you're on the internet as well, why not just watch whatever you want on youtube for god's sake.

Well said sir.
Quote by cheeseman3001
i don't mind watching much music here in Canada, especially when Leah Miller is on

edit:
don't you guys in Quebec have musique plus or something like that?

Yeah, Musique Plus, but it is Much Music translated, so, roughly the same thing. Anyway, still an awful music repertoire. When I was like 7 or 8, they had a lot of Bon Jovi on, but now......
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Page 1 of 2