Okay so here is an original body shape... 2 piece walnut body, absolutely stunning looking... i was thinking..hey this has the same neck pocket as my tele, close too anyways... the neck fits like a glove in this guitar.

also, on the neck i forgot to put the 1/8'' nut slot, and cut it off at the board... (perfect for a locking nut)...

now... The walnut body is routed for a kahler tremolo...

The tele style headstock i feel goes well with the sleek-super-strat body shape...

and here it is originally with the tele, sorta loose fitting... i have plenty more rosewood to build necks out of.. i just think this neck was fate-fully meant to be on this walnut body...?

the colors will match much better when the walnut gets a finish by the way...

its going to have all black hardware... which will match the ebony fingerboard...

what do you guys think?
-i think if you were going to make ur own guitar youd atleast try to do soemthing unique or kickass, strats are blah
okay? its an original body shape, its got crazy contours, and it fits me very well. plus you dont see kahler tremolos very often, and you sure as hell dont find walnut that looks that good very often, not on guitars anyways. and you very certainly dont see solid rosewood necks very often... im not seeing the non-uniqueness/kickassness of this.
i just checked the scale length... its off by .25''. damn. i could route a little more, but i dont want to compromise a route showing through on the back/front of the tremolo. oh well, it was a good idea.
What scale length are the frets measured to? If its a 25.5 fretboard you gotta go with that scale length. You could make a wood shim to go between the neck heel and body to push the neck out the 1/4 inch so the bridge will be right.
go with that design man. Natural finish with black hardware man it will be awesome. Stick with the tele style headstock it really does add to the sleekness of the guitar it makes it look faster if you know what I mean. totally go for it.
Quote by Tackleberry
What scale length are the frets measured to? If its a 25.5 fretboard you gotta go with that scale length. You could make a wood shim to go between the neck heel and body to push the neck out the 1/4 inch so the bridge will be right.

yeah dont let that body and neck go to waste, they look amazing!
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Quote by LP Addict
i dont think any self respecting luthier would make a warlock body shape unless it was for alot of cash.

I think you're wrong..
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Quote by 6-string-yay
i dont get it, whats wrong with warlock, they look pretty sweet

you, hush.

if you can somehow pull this off LP, please do.

just because the guitar can't play itself or it doesn't have a hundred edges on it to make it 73H BR0074LZ doesn't mean it's not unique.

it'll be a classy shredding guitar, if ya know what i mean.

natural + black hardware = win, hence the abundance of customs using that combo.

you just can't go wrong! =D
------

Shwiggity.
i think i am going to risk moving the route for the kahler back 1/4''. it should cover it pretty well, if there is a little sticking out... **** it. this neck was meant for it. i can always fill the route slightly, i am pretty good at making holes in wood look like they never existed.