Page 1 of 2
You gotta be kidding, right? I'm not fucking reading all of that. Sum it up if you a discussion.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
he basically points out that some christian artists use "the christ factor" to sell records
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
Its obviously a joke, no rational human being thinks like that.
TEEP!!! Oiiiiiiieeeeeeeyyy!!!!!!
sorry but that was pretty stupid...
Gear:
Epiphone Viola Bass
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 Spider 2 150 watt
Line 6 POD Xt Live
Ibanez Ts-9 Tubescreamer
Quote by Ticket48
You gotta be kidding, right? I'm not fucking reading all of that. Sum it up if you a discussion.

i read this and thought, 'ok maybe this guys just lazy, i'll give it a look'

haha, **** THAT! you got a good point man.
Quote by Neon Knight
Its obviously a joke, no rational human being thinks like that.

Who said these people were rational?
I think the retard that made that atrical is going to hell. If it wasnt christain than it wouldnt be considered christain music. Look at As I lay dying, Underoath, Demon hunter, Switch foot, Relient K and most of there stuff is more like main stream music but with influences and such from relegion!
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
So I'm a Christian... and I found that absolutely ridiculous.

Believe it or not, writing stuff backwards isn't going to send you to eternal damnation.
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
Hambonicus, that was epic with a side of win

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Proud member of the "I don't believe in global warming clan".
Quote by Hambonicus
So I'm a Christian... and I found that absolutely ridiculous.

Believe it or not, writing stuff backwards isn't going to send you to eternal damnation.

I love rational Christians. I feel sorry for you guys because of the crazy mofos you have to be automatically be associated with.
I think it's kinda funny but you would think they have something else better to do! On that site I was just reading that they think www like in a web address is satanic because www in Hebrew is 666! I mean seriously some "Christians" have nothing else better to do than try to make it seem like if you listen to music other than they're un-creative praise and hymm's that you're damning yourself to hell! They should get a life...
"Secular Rock"
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Quote by The-13roken
I mean seriously some "Christians" have nothing else better to do than try to make it seem like if you listen to music other than they're un-creative praise and hymm's that you're damning yourself to hell! They should get a life...

I think most of the poeple that do this kind of stuff are cathlic tho. Stupid prest or wtf the'yre called raping kids. lol
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Quote by Withateethuh
I love rational Christians. I feel sorry for you guys because of the crazy mofos you have to be automatically be associated with.

Finally! Thank you sir.
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
Hambonicus, that was epic with a side of win

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Proud member of the "I don't believe in global warming clan".
Quote by mrwaffles
So Johnny Cash is evil cause he had his album produced by Rick Rubin?

Rick Rubin corrupts SOULS MAAAANNNN!
Quote by Mumbo Jumbo
I like this one; "Why does the Devil get all the good music?" lol

*cough*Buy the new Venom CDs*/cough*

I hate christian bands.
There lyrics are teh geh
Quote by MetalheadforJC
I think most of the poeple that do this kind of stuff are cathlic tho. Stupid prest or wtf the'yre called raping kids. lol

In some respects the catholic church are one of the more rational denominations.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
tl;dr: christian bands or artists aren't christian unless they only listen to other christian bands and music. Any sort of association with a non christian band makes you not a christian band. this includes influences, people working on your album, ect. This is making your children satanists.

stupid
I'm Christian and I found that to be a load of crap.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
The majority of this is crap. Most of the people listed in it aren't even truly saved I would bet.

Repeating that prayer won't get you to heaven, and neither will simply being baptized.

Narrow is the gate and straight is the way and few are those that find it.
I'm a Christian, but that's just ridiculous. Some people take everything way too seriously. Like that guy.
A few things:

First of all, Christians, I feel bad for you. I am very sorry that you all of you guys get associated with the fringe/wacko members of your religion. Most of you are reasonable

Second, I like the large amout of ellipses used. Once you start throwing those around all willy-nilly you can make anything say what you want.

Third. I like how most of those artists were evil because they knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who happened at one point to work with some secular band.

And Finally, My favorite part was the Michael W. Smith part, where they stated that the M from Michael and the T from Smith were part of secret satanic language and obviously meant that he was evil. Bit of a stretch there.
God is facepalming right now.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Withateethuh
Rick Rubin corrupts SOULS MAAAANNNN!

Look at him... he's the spawn of satan man.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I believe that many Christian bands state that they're Christian bands because they feel that they are setting an example for struggling Christians and that maybe their music will reach out to them more if they feel that is compelled by Christ. However, many people label themself a Christian band when they're not. I'm a Christian but do secular music, but because a lot of my music is God-related, admittedly, that alone was gotten me to play at a lot of venues that several bands get turned away from.
Page 1 of 2