Okay, it's not a big deal, but I ordered a standard Fender Stratocaster from Musicians Friend. In the picture it shows there is a whammy bar attached. Mine only seemed to have come with a gig bag, no whammy bar.
E-mail them, not us.
Please do not insinuate anything sexual from that.

Quote by cobain_is_king
If your friends don't like your guitar, cover it in stickers and it'll be teh rawks!
Well, I don't know if it's actually supposed to come with one. I was just wondering.
I've never bought a Fender Strat from them so I can't say for sure but, I would assume that it would come with the bar..
86% of the people who frequent the "Electric Guitar" forum would say that they have played guitar for under 5 years.
yeah, it should've...
check inside the gig bag/package you got with it?
Gear:
.Fender Classic Series '70s Stratocaster
.Peavey Classic 30
.Xotic BB Preamp
.MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
.Vox V847A Wah
.Boss RC-2 Loop Station
.Washburn WI-24 (first guitar )
If it did, would it be pre-attached, or might it be hiding somewhere in the box or gig bag? I'll go check...
ya check the puches and stuff, maybe u missed it, also, go back to the page where you bought it, see it if sais it on musicians friend

ps, god bless musicians friend, also **** them for not shipping everything to canada
yea i believe it should come with a bar **** i bought a squier strat beginner pack when i started it came with one if it should come with one it should come with one
Empire Records one of the best films ever.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren?
I thouht his name was Warren?

"slayer sabbath:
whats wrong with metal, has this website been taking over by power chording, girl pants wearing, emos?"
Silly me. It was hiding in a side pocket of the gig bag.

Thanks for the help guys.