No.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Don't have any criticisms about the "Mexican" Strat, I have owned one for 13 years and with some slight mods and new pickups it is a decent axe.

But you can leave the beaner thing with the rest of the klan talk in the garbage.
Quote by dale-banez

my gear:
oh wait, no one cares

Quote by uncboy19
man all guitars are female. if they werent you couldn't make sweet love to them with your fingers. ok somebody better quote that ****. thats like quantum guitar **** rite there.
Quote by shwell
Anyone got any criticism of the beaner Strats and Tele's?

That people call them "beaners" .
Honestly?
The quality of the wood and harware isn't much better than squier.
You pay pretty heavily for getting fender in big print.
The electronics aren't bad(not like squiers), but they're nothing to write home about.
Boring, really.
I have a reverse headstock model, which has the pickups reversed and nonstaggered(i believe), and it outplayed my american strat.

But then I hot rodded a squier bullet with a GFS HSS prewired pickguard and later switched the single coils to the non RW ones from the GFS 60's overwound set, and I'd honestly say I gig with the mex for looks, but I play the squier a hell of a lot more.

I also own a squier '51, which I'd have to say is the best guitar "stock" I own.

I play through a fender twin.
Please do not insinuate anything sexual from that.

Quote by cobain_is_king
If your friends don't like your guitar, cover it in stickers and it'll be teh rawks!
Quote by shwell

great bang for the buck. easy to modify.
I've got a criticism of you...
Guitars:
Carvin DC145
Epiphone Explorer with Seymour Duncan JB and '59
Ibanez RGT42FXQM with Dimarzio Evo 2 and PAF Joe
Amp:
Carvin V3 2x12 combo with JJ 6L6GC tubes

Bass:
Ibanez SR300IPT
Amp:
Carvin BX600 2x10 half stack
Quote by shwell

you want to die ?
take it easy man .. its just a thread
loser

I'm sorry. Racist loser.
GEAR:

Gretsch 5120 Anniversary Ed.
Ibanez Artcore AS73
Mann 2350CS (Les Paul Copy)
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Squier Bullet
Boss OS-2
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT 30w
Line 6 Spider III 15W (Hey, I jam in my living room...)
You have to really really play test a ton of them before you find one that's decent.

All the ones at my GC had rough necks, poor fretwork and lousy neck joints where you can see a big visible gap. I know there are some jems in the MiM market but you can tell the workmanship is of lower quality then the MIAs in general.
Quote by shwell

Wow. I am half Hispanic. Am I the only one who got a good, honest laugh from this and did not get unnecessarily offended?

Sorry, but some of you need to lighten up...

As to the question, I have a MIM Tele and its great. The used MIMs can be a real great deal if you know what to look for.
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

I'm sorry, but the title did make me chuckle. Good ol' Cheech and Chong. But you're a racist, quite simply.
I say that they aren't anything special. I owned a Mexican Fender fretless bass, it was nice, but again, I sold it because I got bored of it.
LOL!!!! LMFAO!! HAHAHAHA! this is the funniest thing i've ever heard anyone call a mexican fender. good job. that's so ****ing funny. imma remember this lmao. OK
Beaner Fenders XD XD XD are good i guess for the money. Not really for the money but compared to the American, it is good for the money. OK now to **** talk it..
Beaner fenders have ****ty stock pickups, ****ty wiring. sooooo much buzz and hum. it aint the amp or the outlet or environment.

NO HE ISNT A RACIST!!!
all people talk like that. if you don't you're freakin wierd. all people say beaner, gook, nigga, and all those things. YES YOU DO!@!@!@ yeah... that's right.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by Eddy372
Wow. I am half Hispanic. Am I the only one who got a good, honest laugh from this and did not get unnecessarily offended?

Sorry, but some of you need to lighten up...

As to the question, I have a MIM Tele and its great. The used MIMs can be a real great deal if you know what to look for.

Well, that's because you like white girls named Debbie

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4Eiq8z4cxLo

@Mike!- It's holmes or gue. Esse is soooo old.
Quote by imgooley
Well, that's because you like white girls named Debbie

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4Eiq8z4cxLo

@Mike!- It's holmes or gue. Esse is soooo old.

Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.