I was just looking for guitar bodies on ebay and found this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=320267192632

This seems like an awesome deal and it wouldn't be that complicated to just get pickups and knobs and such and put those in (or atleast I think it won't).

I am confused though about the van-halen thing. I don't remember him playing a kramer.

Anybody know exactly what the guitar model is and if I should take this offer up?
Quote by Cofflecakes
Quote by laurens666
Use the search button.
Thats the worst metal amp I've ever used...

lol
He used a charvel body and kramer neck.

And I'm suprised anyone would trade a floyd for a strat tremolo.

But for a body and neck for someone who wants a really authentic frankenstrat, look no further.
Please do not insinuate anything sexual from that.

Quote by cobain_is_king
If your friends don't like your guitar, cover it in stickers and it'll be teh rawks!
I bet they wanted the Floyd for another guitar (it is gutted after all!)
It looks like all you'd need are a pickguard and some electronics. If you're comfortable with doing the wiring it won't be a big deal and you could do it for around $200. If you like the body (can't tell what kind of wood, but it's solid for sure), I'd say go for it.
You can get a prewired HSS pickguard from GFS for 35 bucks, an input jack from there for 5.
Solder two points and you've got a working guitar.
Please do not insinuate anything sexual from that.

Quote by cobain_is_king
If your friends don't like your guitar, cover it in stickers and it'll be teh rawks!