No. I have no interest whatsoever in metal.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
No. I didn't like his tone at all.
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
I'm jealous of your apparent ability to block out tunelessness.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
That dude's fuckin' jacked.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
OK....so out of the 5 guys who posted none liked this dude´s playing......now look at the comments under the vid???? WTF?

BTW: Im not that guy I just saw this and thought...what would the pit think about this?
Quote by MAMADERA2000
OK....so out of the 5 guys who posted none liked this dude´s playing......now look at the comments under the vid???? WTF?

BTW: Im not that guy I just saw this and thought...what would the pit think about this?

Obviously, you've never heard of an opinion.
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
Quote by MAMADERA2000
now look at the comments under the vid???? WTF?

"Nice playing dude. I didn't know you can get that kind of muscles by playing guitar. But I don't like bold haircuts. " ?

Anyway, I've seen a few of his other vids, I suppose he's good for the genre. I don't like his tone though, wish there was more of an obvious groove to his playing to.
That guy is a ****ing god.
Post it in the metal forum, we would appreciate it more.

EDIT: Dont really post it because you already posted it here.
Quote by Dilweed
Obviously, you've never heard of elitism.

Fixed, and get it right next time.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
fapfapfapfapfapfapfap...............

I'm fapping your ripped, sweaty muscles, not your ****ty guitar-playing.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Fixed, and get it right next time.

...I don't think I'm superior to him? I just think that by him telling us other people like it and we don't is pointless. Opinions are opinions.

EDIT:
Quote by Mike!
fapfapfapfapfapfapfap...............

I'm fapping your ripped, sweaty muscles, not your ****ty guitar-playing.

You think he's a bad player? I'm not denying he can't play well, I just don't like his tone.
Quote by FireandFlames