this is a cut up piece that i just did. i just hadn't written anything in a while and i figured that this would be a good way to start myself back up. it might be garbage or it might be kind of neat. let me know what you think.

marked by amateurishness,
a slotted spoon to paper towels,
quand on vent un mouton.
few under heaven can realize
the pope was poisoned.
caught his two sons riding the same chariot.
Magdalina beat her breast and wept
for we are heading to a wedding
but even this is to be done with the utmost seriousness.
Well, it's kind of in between. "Amateurishness" was goofy and out of place. Your first three lines poison the rest, because they don't create a rhythm. So when you go through the first three lines, you stumble around because it doesn't flow like two feet should. The intro also doesn't connect well within itself.
-What is marked by amateurishness?
-What does spoons have to do with this, or paper towels for that matter?
-Does the spoon need to be slotted? Does it need to be there?
-Why do we have a different language in there?
-What does the third line contribute?
-What syllables in the third line are emphasised for flow?

On the other hand, some internal and alternate rhymes are found, which is good. The last rhyme has an odd connection with "wept", but it's ruined by the lines exceeding length.
to respond to the thing about the first 3 lines being out of place, the way i wrote this was to take 9 different texts, one for each line, and filp to a random page. i then shifted my finger up and down without loooking and picked a sentence. i wrote these sentences/lines/instructions down and then when i had them all together took sections from the lines i had and wrote this.

so, the answers to your other questions:
-What is marked by amateurishness? Russian Social Democracy
-What does spoons have to do with this, or paper towels for that matter? the recipe called for it.
-Does the spoon need to be slotted? Does it need to be there? i would assume so, i think they wanted to stir something and then transfer it with the spoon.
-Why do we have a different language in there? the copy of The Little Prince that i used was in French.
-What does the third line contribute? sheep?