Page 1 of 3
i was looking at the skinniest musicians thread, and being quite skinny myself (5' 9", 120 lbs)im wondering, does anyone else hate being skinny? i personally feel like a freak when people tell me im skinny.
I'am 5'8, 130 pounds. But no I don't feel like a freak, and some how I actually look pretty proportuned. Go eat and workout, stop complaining on UG if it really bothers you that much.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Actually in January I weighed myself and tried gaining weight, that lasted about a month... (I was 127 at the time)

then like two weeks ago I weighed myself again and i'm 120 >.>

Funny thing is I sit on my ass prettymuch all day when i'm not at work, and i eat constantly

6ft by the way... 16 years of age.
Skinniness is a word? Woah.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Well im about 5'7" and 51 kg. Im skinny, but id definately rather be skinny than fat
lol boobs and a spare tire

but no bein skinny isnt that bad unless your one of those people who look like a bobby head
I'm 6' 2" 150, its kinda weird, but not too bad.

The size 15 shoes are worse...

oh and I'm 14...
I want nothing more than to be skinny.. I'm not really fat or overweight or anything, just large, and that's not generally regarded as attractive these days, and while I'm generally the kind of annoying "**** the mainstream" kind of guy you're all so familiar with, I still want to be liked and thought well of..
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Quote by deckerbastard69
lol boobs and a spare tire

It's not funny.

Unless I'm doing naked jumping jacks. Then it's so funny that it's sexy and the ladies can't stay off of me. Seriously though, I'm not really too bothered my body anymore. It used to be a thorn in my side that I was 170 pounds with the jugs of a middle aged fat guy. Nowadays I only wish my boobs were gone so that people would believe me when I say I'm only 173 pounds.
Quote by WillEaton

oh and I'm 14...

daaayummm

everybody calls me skinny too, i weigh like 110 am 5' 4-9''(i have no clue)
but i gotz zumz muzulzez
PSN: KevGuy47
------▓▓▓▓▓
----▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
----▒▒▒░░
--░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒
------░░░░░░░
----▒▒▒▒▒
--▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░▓▓░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
----▓▓▓----▓▓▓
--▒▒▒--------▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒--------▒▒▒▒
5' 8' and 190LBS

I hate being fat. I excersie like hell and diet and I gain weight and lose no fat. T_T
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
yeah it's kinda wierd for my age, but i can't gain weight at all and eat like a horse/
i look pretty skinny but im 5'10" and 175lbs
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by Jeremy Clark
Actually in January I weighed myself and tried gaining weight, that lasted about a month... (I was 127 at the time)

then like two weeks ago I weighed myself again and i'm 120 >.>

Funny thing is I sit on my ass prettymuch all day when i'm not at work, and i eat constantly

6ft by the way... 16 years of age.

wait until you hit 25-35 and your metabolism slows down - you won't be able to do that anymore.
Quote by BlackandSilver
5' 8' and 190LBS

I hate being fat. I excersie like hell and diet and I gain weight and lose no fat. T_T

It depends on what kind of exercises you do and what you consider to be a diet. For example, lifting weights builds muscle mass and does not burn as much fat as other exercises, so you gain weight. Jogging, on the other hand, is aimed more towards burning the fat and toning your body.
Also, I dunno if you're one of the types that does this, but skipping meals is never a good idea. It might seem like eating less = gaining less, but if you don't eat three meals a day, your metabolism has to slow down to make each meal last longer. This means that when you DO eat, your body stores even more of the food than it would have before and you have to exercise twice as hard just to burn it off.
I'm 5' 11" weigh 165 pounds, and ould honestly easily lose 10 kilo's it pisses me off though, my brother recently went to UNI, he's about 5' 9" used to weigh eighty, now he's at UNI he more easily able to avoid **** food like cakes and stuff, has dropped a **** load of weight, and all my parents do is complain that he looks pale and too skinny, I mean what the ****, he would still weigh 70 odd he's acctually realy healthy.

anyway, rant over, sorry about that, it just really cheeses me off the way people pick on skinny people, atleast they do in Australia.
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by madbasslover
It's not funny.

Unless I'm doing naked jumping jacks. Then it's so funny that it's sexy and the ladies can't stay off of me. Seriously though, I'm not really too bothered my body anymore. It used to be a thorn in my side that I was 170 pounds with the jugs of a middle aged fat guy. Nowadays I only wish my boobs were gone so that people would believe me when I say I'm only 173 pounds.

you should look into some surgery - seriously
I'm like 5'10" and weigh about 110lbs. I like being skinny though.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Hey, thin is in.

I'm not too skinny, 5'8" roughly 150lbs. I'm have a decent amount of natural muscle and a rather broad frame.

Although I've been told on many occasions that my ass is absolutely fantastic.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
6'4" 256 lbs.

Who wants a piece of this? ($5 per pound)
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
5'6" 130 lbs. = skinny? I think I just have a tiny neck or a big head.
Quote by GoDrex
you should look into some surgery - seriously

I have thought about it, actually, but surgery is very expensive and although I do undeniably have manboobs, they don't resemble those of someone with gynecomastia. I've spoken to a doctor about it before, and the doctor said that it's just a "baby fat" of sorts that began to develop when I hit puberty. She also said that as long as I don't eat Mickey D's everyday and let myself become a porker, they'll start to shrink once I'm into my twenties. I can wait two years, I've lived with the damn things for roughly 7 already.
I'm about 5'10" and 160 pounds, and I have a sexy and muscular body, including a six-pack
kill all humans
Quote by sum_ugly_man
I'm 5"7 and 139 pounds, I am teh fatty. Wish I were just a tad skinnier.

You have it lucky man.

5'7" and 175 pounds.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

I'm 5'7" and 120 lbs. I'm a bit uncomfortable with myself but for the most part am kind of happy with myself. It just sucks when other people point it out and don't shut up about it.
shit, UG boys are skinny!!!
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by WillEaton

oh and I'm 14...

You beat me, I only wear size 14 in shoes.

But I'm 6'2" and 165 pounds.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
I'm 5"4 100 lbs.

beat that

(15 years old male, btw)
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by madbasslover
I have thought about it, actually, but surgery is very expensive and although I do undeniably have manboobs, they don't resemble those of someone with gynecomastia. I've spoken to a doctor about it before, and the doctor said that it's just a "baby fat" of sorts that began to develop when I hit puberty. She also said that as long as I don't eat Mickey D's everyday and let myself become a porker, they'll start to shrink once I'm into my twenties. I can wait two years, I've lived with the damn things for roughly 7 already.

Exercise and healthy eating?
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
I don't know how heavy I am in pounds, but I'm 6' tall and my weight goes up and down between 45 and 70 kg.
Page 1 of 3