my birthday is comming up in a week, my dads going to take me to guitar center to get something for my guitar.
im not sure what i want. Whats a good thing for guitar to get thats $50 and under? maybe a little more. Just something small and useful. For eather acoustic or electric guitar.
chromatic tuner, if you dont have one,

and, if you have an electric, try out a cheap slide, if you have an interest in slide guitar (some blues, allman brothers, Free Bird!)

you can definitely get both for under $50
Turquoise Team Beasts!
well what do you have right now?

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

not much for under 50... id go either:
chromatic tuner
slide (glass sounds better imo)
strap
strap locks?
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
50$? tell him to give you the money and then you use it later when you have like 150.

also, check what you need. if you need an amp, then save. if you need a guitar, save. if you need effects, you might get some good ones.

for 50 you could get things like cables, straps, some pickups, cheap effects, or just supply yourself for thing you might need and you dont want to spend for in a long time (i mean picks, batteries for your pedal or a power supply, or new but cheap things you dont have like a capo or a slide.

The best option IMO is to ask him to give you the money.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
i have a capo, a tuner, tht grip master hand things, a gig bag for my electric guitar, and a ton of pics. then of course and amp and cable.

i was thinking of getting a case for my acoustic, but im getting a new acoustic soon, and i dont know if ill have to get a new case, if its different size,

I was also think maybe a like $10 guitar stand, some new strings for my acoustic and electric guitar, but that only adds up to $20 so i could get some other stuff also.
i would get one of those 3 guitar stands and as many strings as you can

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Yea stock up on strings maybe
86% of the people who frequent the "Electric Guitar" forum would say that they have played guitar for under 5 years.
go to a local shop and not guitar center u will be able to get stuff cheaper and better costumer sevice

Guitar : Fender CIJ Mustang and a Telecaster
Amp : 76 fender champ
Pedals : BBE green screamer, Big muff, Ibanez LU20 Pedal Tuner, boss loop pedal
Oh yea get a metronome if you don't already have one..... you can get a Korg one for like $20 I think.
86% of the people who frequent the "Electric Guitar" forum would say that they have played guitar for under 5 years.
Some good stuff to have:

A nice, comfortable leather strap, chromatic tuners, guitar picks in various gauges, guitar strings, guitar string cutters/winders, maybe some tab or scale books, or a guitar polishing set.
Quote by Phillitalian
this. I have one and its so useful, although, i only paid like 6 bucks for mine.

I have this too, I got jipped when I bought it at samash though, they charged me like 15 bucks for it. However, even for 15 bucks it really is worth it, since I restring at least one of my guitars once every two weeks