I recently acquired an I-pod from a friend(its kinda stolen). anyway, i tried putting my music on said I-pod but it says i need the original cord, or something. is there any way that i could get past this.

(normally i wouldnt accept this, but the girl that owns the I-pod is a rich, snooty bitch. im poor. her family owns the local KFC's around here. steal from rich, give to poor?)

any help would be great.
Quote by zippidyduda
Damn, you are the only august 06'er I know that has a brain! Congratulations!

Quote by SpedGangster
Ohgosh I have to agree with your sig. you really are the august 06er with a brain!

what can i say?

I'm the 100th Spartan
Steal the chicken. Black people will start a riot and we'll see who's rich now.
I thought about that too, but im going on a trip tomorrow, and personally, i hate the bitch, and we dont really converse, so i would have to wait for my friend to go back.
Quote by zippidyduda

Quote by SpedGangster
Ohgosh I have to agree with your sig. you really are the august 06er with a brain!

what can i say?

I'm the 100th Spartan
Quote by burrit0

haha
Quote by burrit0

AMEN
PSN: KevGuy47
------▓▓▓▓▓
----▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
----▒▒▒░░
--░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒
------░░░░░░░
----▒▒▒▒▒
--▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░▓▓░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
----▓▓▓----▓▓▓
--▒▒▒--------▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒--------▒▒▒▒
Quote by burrit0

+1
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by burrit0

+1
it needs the chord......??

go into options and reset factory settings... then plug it into a computer and format it..... if it wont let you format it try with a different OS. as in if its using windows plug it into a mac and see what happens....
Quote by burrit0

LMFAO.....

I just love the whole I'm a poor kid and someone is better off than me so it is ok to jack them for whatever I want. So if the neighbor down the street doesn't have a TV and your family has then they should just kick in your door and take yours right. I mean fair is fair.
Quote by dale-banez

my gear:
oh wait, no one cares

Quote by uncboy19
man all guitars are female. if they werent you couldn't make sweet love to them with your fingers. ok somebody better quote that ****. thats like quantum guitar **** rite there.
Quote by shredder.cheese
LMFAO.....

I just love the whole I'm a poor kid and someone is better off than me so it is ok to jack them for whatever I want. So if the neighbor down the street doesn't have a TV and your family has then they should just kick in your door and take yours right. I mean fair is fair.

Fair enough. Im not the poorest of the poor. She is a total bitch though.

If that makes you feel any better.

Thanks for the help by the way.
Quote by zippidyduda

Quote by SpedGangster

what can i say?

I'm the 100th Spartan
Its a very old I-pod though. reformatting isnt an option.
Quote by zippidyduda

Quote by SpedGangster

what can i say?

I'm the 100th Spartan
the problem is your ipod is loaded with fail, which can corrupt an ipod and cause its user to waste peoples time
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.