Yea so I've had the most interesting last two weeks ever.

First, last monday, my power steering pump in my car just failed out of the blue.
I ended up crashing into a ditch and breaking some hoses and doin some crazy damage. about 200 bucks later everything was fixed by friday. So i went like 5 days with out a car...great.

Then, yesterday, i went to get gas at a very very busy gas station about an hour away.
I finally get home from the gas station and i was emptying my pockets...
i put my cell on my dresser, my keys on the hook and my wallet....wasnt in my pocket.
i TORE my house apart looking for it. (note, in my wallet i had a credit and atm card, several movie theater and various clothing store gift cards, my bank account reciepts, various reciepts, my license and about 50 bucks)
After searching my house for 2 hours and no luck, i hitched a ride with my gf to the gas station..no luck.

So today, this morning at 8 freaking am, i hadto go to my bank and close all of my accounts and get alllll new information and accounts and tomorrow i gotta get a new freaking license.

talk about bad luck.
That sucks so bad. Can't really get worse though, right?
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
I was excited that this was going to be a reference to Kurt Vonnegut's Sirens of Titan.

Needless to say I was dissapointed and depressed buy your story.

Sucks to be you though.
and 8 gajillion (rounded for convenience) people die every hour from starvation...

Wow, now whos feels like dick?
I don't know why Mac users get so defensive when you call them idiots. I mean, Apple is a company that has built its entire user base around the fact that its users can't do simple things like turn their computers on.
all thats missing is the kool-aid man bursting through your wall.
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
I don't understand how you crashed your car just because the power steering went out. Anyway, that does seem like a rather unfortunate series of events.
**** you that aint so bad man i can see my wife and my kid and i just got my les paul atole but i dont let that drag me down lifes a grave dig it
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER
Quote by xbouncer927
Yea so I've had the most interesting last two weeks ever.

First, last monday, my power steering pump in my car just failed out of the blue.
I ended up crashing into a ditch and breaking some hoses and doin some crazy damage. about 200 bucks later everything was fixed by friday. So i went like 5 days with out a car...great.

Then, yesterday, i went to get gas at a very very busy gas station about an hour away.
I finally get home from the gas station and i was emptying my pockets...
i put my cell on my dresser, my keys on the hook and my wallet....wasnt in my pocket.
i TORE my house apart looking for it. (note, in my wallet i had a credit and atm card, several movie theater and various clothing store gift cards, my bank account reciepts, various reciepts, my license and about 50 bucks)
After searching my house for 2 hours and no luck, i hitched a ride with my gf to the gas station..no luck.

So today, this morning at 8 freaking am, i hadto go to my bank and close all of my accounts and get alllll new information and accounts and tomorrow i gotta get a new freaking license.

talk about bad luck.

i bet in a few weeks you'll have a threesome.... that'll even out the karma spectrum.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

If this doesnt help your luck issues than im sorry...

ill give you an e-cookie if it doesnt help.
Quote by redhawk1029
all thats missing is the kool-aid man bursting through your wall.

true, very true
hey do your guitars work at least?
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
I don't believe in luck. The reason people think luck is real is because they think about it too much. Something good happens to them "I had the best luck today". Something bad, "I had bad luck lately". Point is, in life good and bad things happens. Has nothing to do with luck. Has to do with chance.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

well i wanted germany to be champion of the euro...but spain won the match...
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by chuckflan333
That sucks so bad. Can't really get worse though, right?

It could easily get worse, his wallet was probably at the gas station and some junkie probably took all his cash and claned out his accounts before he gets to cancle them

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!