So for canada day tomorrow im drinking 10 beers, and when ive drank that much before ive usually puked. is there any tricks you guys know to help your body to not puke?
Call me Jack
Why would you want to do that? I'm all for drinking, but purposely making yourself so drunk you get sick is stupid.
eat while you drink, bread and chips usually work well
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.
you get hungover because your body is dehydrated.. so if you drink a bottle of water in between each drink you'll be fine.
Quote by IcePh0enix
Why would you want to do that? I'm all for drinking, but purposely making yourself so drunk you get sick is stupid.

because its canada day and its the one time of the year when i get rediculously drunk
Call me Jack
I usually get sick if i eat a couple of hours before i drink. But it doesn't affect me if i eat while i am drinking.

My advice: Make sure you don't have any food in your gut before drinking.
dont be a fag? dont mix drinks, drink water before bed, take vitimans and milk thistle,
Quote by Tazza89
I usually get sick if i eat a couple of hours before i drink. But it doesn't affect me if i eat while i am drinking.

My advice: Make sure you don't have any food in your gut before drinking.

How wrong can you get? Having no food in you will mean you'll get drunk much quicker and thus get yourself so drunk your body starts trying to send it back out of your mouth sooner.
Guitars:
Carvin DC145
Epiphone Explorer with Seymour Duncan JB and '59
Ibanez RGT42FXQM with Dimarzio Evo 2 and PAF Joe
Amp:
Carvin V3 2x12 combo with JJ 6L6GC tubes

Bass:
Ibanez SR300IPT
Amp:
Carvin BX600 2x10 half stack
Pace yourself. Don't drink 10 beers at once.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Stop being a bitch?

Worked for me.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by Remonster
How wrong can you get? Having no food in you will mean you'll get drunk much quicker and thus get yourself so drunk your body starts trying to send it back out of your mouth sooner.

I don't know what happens but when i eat first i ALWAYS feel like vomitting after about 3 drinks and i'm not even drunk. It confuses me
Canada day is the most boring holiday ever, people. you basically need to be ****faced to enjoy yourself.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
how is this different from all other holidays?

Christmas you get presents, Thanksgiving you eat a lot?
Quote by dullsilver_mike

It's basically our 4th of july, only lame.

May Two-four weekend is more fun, and that isn't even a f*cking holiday.
Quote by dullsilver_mike

You win, okay? Just leave.
Quote by Riddler
Stop being a bitch?

Exactly what I was going to say.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Eat a good meal before you start drinking, but leave PLENTY of time for it to digest, unless you want to taste it again. Pace yourself and instead of drinking 10 in 1 hour, take 2 or 3....works for me
Well for me eating makes me sick. Also drinking beer usually makes me sick too. Whiskey FTW

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Agile Intrepid 828 Pro Dual
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
Ibanez RG550 (Fernandez Sustainer)
Laney World Series 120-TR
POD X3 Live
Ugh whiskey....i'm never going back to Jack after a horrible instance of whiskey dick!!
ROFL to each his own i spose. But i mean scotch whiskey, Jack is bourbon isn't it? Does Tennessee whiskey = Bourbon? IDK lol

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
POD X3 Live
Drink it over a longer period of time?

And yes, food helps with drunkeness, and water helps a lot with hangovers.
Maybe drink gatorade, since it restores electrolytes? I honestly have no idea if that would help you quit from puking, but I know it helps you in some way. :P
It helps you not have a hangover. The electrolytes move liquid around your body. And a hangover is mostly dehydration. When you puke its your body saying it has had too much, and is trying to rid itself of the toxin since it cant process it any further through the liver. So yeah really only drink less is the only option.

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
POD X3 Live
Quote by blue_bogan
ROFL to each his own i spose. But i mean scotch whiskey, Jack is bourbon isn't it? Does Tennessee whiskey = Bourbon? IDK lol

Whiskey from Bourbon Country Kentucky=Bourbon. So Jack Daniels isn't bourbon. It's cheap ****. Maker's Mark and Wild Turkey FTW.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by _testament_
you get hungover because your body is dehydrated.. so if you drink a bottle of water in between each drink you'll be fine.

Wrong, dehydration is only a symptom of a hangover. The actual hangover is the result of a chemical process of ethanol being converted to acetaldehyde by liver enzymes. Too much to drink will keep that process from happening and it ultimately keeps glucose (primary energy for tissues) from reaching tissues, mostly in the brain. The result of that are hanvover symptoms, such as fatigue, moodiness, decrease in attention span, etc.

Although water does help from getting a hangover because it makes it easier for the liver to convert the ethanol by watering it down so it doesnt shock the liver in a large wave.

The best advice you can get for not puking, is space your drinks out...drink 10 beers in a matter of 3 or 4 hours and in between a few beers have a glass of water. I usually know when to call it quits and just switch to water at the end of the night though. Also munch on some bread or some chips...not inhale a bag, just some here and there. Also make sure not to swallow alot of foam.

Thats all you really need to know man.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.