I just recently noticed that my diarrhoea wipes off drier than my regular dumps.

Sometimes I'll just let out a huge log, and when I wipe there's this great big piece of abstract art left behind. In diarrhoea's case, it's just 2 or so wipes with medium sized blots of dried brown paint and it's gone.

Am I the only one that experiences this? And if I'm not can anyone from The Pit please explain the physics, chemistry, biology, ecohydrology, gastrology, helminthology, proctology, scatology, or omnology behind this phenomenon?
Why in the world do I come to The Pit while eating?
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
That's kind of weird. I actually use a little more TP when wiping after a good diarrea (does anyone know how to actually spell this word?) just cause it's always really moist, and the last thing I want is the TP to rip from all the diarrea water.
I get what you're saying about friction. Something about the logs being pressed up more against the walls of your anus and thus leaving more of a mark, but when I have diarrhoea I can quite clearly feel the wetness of it rubbing against the walls of my anus as well.

So why does one factor affect the wetness of the wiping more than the other. I'm not sure if I'm making sense at the moment, but it makes sense in my head.

Anyway, if I'm the only one experiencing this, maybe asians are built differently, or their food leads to drier diarrhoea.
Quote by Doppelgänger
Really? I find myself using a lot of tissue after having a bout of diarrhea.

however it must be said that the wetness destroys the toilet paper

this is the wierdest topic ever, i don't even know why i'm indulging you all with this.
Quote by brokenwizard
however it must be said that the wetness destroys the toilet paper

this is the wierdest topic ever, i don't even know why i'm indulging you all with this.

Don't worry, UG always discusses their poop and the events afterward. I recall several threads about "splash-back" and "floaters".
Quote by Doppelgänger
Don't worry, UG always discusses their poop and the events afterward. I recall several threads about "splash-back" and "floaters".

Why does some poo float?
Is it because of methane bubbles?
i hate diharrea cuz i always get dingleberries

for those of you who dont know its when a spot of fecal matter latches onto your cheek and dries
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.
Quote by Cryptorchild
Why does some poo float?
Is it because of methane bubbles?

Yes it is due to gas
Quote by Zacky Zoijian
i hate diharrea cuz i always get dingleberries

for those of you who dont know its when a spot of fecal matter latches onto your cheek and dries

That's ****ing disgusting.

That's why I make sure to wipe my entire ass if I have a feeling that there's some **** there.