I want a cheap (preferably in the $100 to $200 range) set of keyboards that I can talk box on, 88 keys, different tones (instrument sounds, etc.), and the keyboard equivalent of a tremolo (call me a noob, but I have no idea what the name is. The little thing on the side of a lot of keyboards to distort the tone).

I know I am being very vague and dumb in my descriptions, but I have no knowledge of keyboards.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Its a pitch shifter wheel i think

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Agile Intrepid 828 Pro Dual
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
Ibanez RG550 (Fernandez Sustainer)
Laney World Series 120-TR
POD X3 Live
Quote by Spartan070sarge
I want a cheap (preferably in the $100 to $200 range) set of keyboards that I can talk box on, 88 keys, different tones (instrument sounds, etc.), and the keyboard equivalent of a tremolo (call me a noob, but I have no idea what the name is. The little thing on the side of a lot of keyboards to distort the tone).

I know I am being very vague and dumb in my descriptions, but I have no knowledge of keyboards.

its called a pitch bend. and idk if you can get a good one like that for less than $200...especially with 88 keys. i just got a nice 76 key for 300. its a casio wk-3300 and i love it. it sounds like what your describing.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
You aren't going to find a new 88 keyboard with any extras for that price. anything with 88 keys in that range is just going to be a midi controller.

Tremolo on a keyboard is still called tremolo. As people have pointed out, you probably want the pitch bend wheel.
And when you say talk box do you mean you want one with a built in vocoder, or you are going to plug a talk box into one?
I guess it doesn't have to be 88 keys, and I already have a talk box, if that helps it at all.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Nothing really. The cheapest keyboard I know of with a vocoder ("talkbox" for keyboards) is a microKORG and it only has 30-some-odd keys and still costs $400 or so. You're going to need a budget of at least 3 times as much if you want anything remotely professional.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
I don't want anything professional. I honestly couldn't care less if it were a Yamaha DX-100 or a random keyboard from Target as long as it has a pitch bend and the standard keyboard functions for a low price.

Quote by John Frusciante