i suppose it possible, how ever its highly unprobable, the pick ups seem unothodox and i dont know if the know configuration would work for that
Gear:
Epiphone Viola Bass
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 Spider 2 150 watt
Line 6 POD Xt Live
Ibanez Ts-9 Tubescreamer
Actually there was this band from New Jersey called Burn Kate...their guitarist had a stratotele...his was green though. I'm not sure if it was a Fender or not, but it had the same basic idea.
No, but you can get a Tele and a Strat (one made without a pickguard) and swap some parts out Or get the body made by Warmoth and use a Tele neck. I really like it, even though I'm not really a Fender person.
Quote by Batvanvaiych
i suppose it possible, how ever its highly unprobable, the pick ups seem unothodox and i dont know if the know configuration would work for that

Why not? There are HSS configurations on many, many guitars (like my Kramer). This one just happens to have the H in the neck position.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
make a Flying Paul!
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
make a Flying Paul!

Don't tempt me... I get really creative with MS paint over the summer...
Quote by *kas
so basically a squier '51 with a whammy bar?
nah, look again.

HB is at the neck, single at the bridge (reversed from the 51)
... add a middle pickup.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
You'd might have some trouble with balancing the output levels of the pickups, since the humbucker's at the neck. Maybe a low/medium humbucker at the bridge, and hot single-coils would do it. It'd be an easy one to make.
How may The National D help you waste your time?
doesnt dean make a flying paul? or do they make an expauler?
Support your local luthier!

Timpson Guitars and TDM Pickups rock ;D

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology
Quote by Katar
I made this in MS paint.

I love that design! It's like mixing peanut butter and jelly! Suhr guitars have this tele that I tried out and fell in love with. It's a tele with the tummy tuck and forearm curve of a strat, new patented hum less technology, not in the pickups, but a microchip in the back of the guitar soldered somewhere, and the neck "plays like butta!"

I'm haveing a guitar being built right now for me, but my next project is one of these babies...

/JP
ahah dude i saw one of these on craigslist once. i swear. it was called a "stellacaster"
Peter Frampton: "Homer Simpson wrecks my pig, Cypress Hill steals my orchestra.... and Sonic Youth is in my cooler! Get outta there you kids!"

Thurston Moore: "Come on Mr. Frampton... you're not gonna eat all that watermelon..."
You could make it your self from parts. And whoever said HSS wouldn't work is lying- mix a nashville tele with a tele deluxe. It looks really good though
so its a combo les paul/SG/firebird? sweet!
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Quote by nuthinbuttrubl8

Expauler :P Actually callled the Caddilac, Explorer cutaway and shoulder with a LP bottom. And the ML, same explorer shoulders with flying V bottom.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by nuthinbuttrubl8

They make one called a "splittail" which is a flying SG
yea i remembered the cadillac after i posted that. i hate that guitar it's so damn ugly.

the flying sg is funny looking too... next thing theyre gonna do is a warlock/bitch and call it a witch
Support your local luthier!

Timpson Guitars and TDM Pickups rock ;D

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
nah, look again.

HB is at the neck, single at the bridge (reversed from the 51)
... add a middle pickup.

ah, i figured the main thing was the strat body with the tele headstock.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
Quote by Katar

Oh wow! They're TOO similar to a photoshop I did of my dream guitar! All it needs is Les Paul controls and wiring...

Where can I get one!?
Quote by 1010011010
^In Japan, apparently.

I see.

I've heard a lot about this place called "Internets". Does anyone know where I can get one if I happen to go there?