Alright, here's the deal. The last 6 months, I've been wondering why my tone is so weird... I bought pedals, this that, ect, and finally found out my pickups are crap. I played my friends jackson (same as mine, but RR and seymours in it), and it sounds better. Now, I'm going to get pickups for my jackson first, before my ESP since I can stand those pickups.

I need a bridge and neck pickup. I want a nice smooth EQ, not too much treble, please if you can, a little low on the treble, some mids, and normal bass. High output is nice, and I don't want actives. I have about 150 dollars for both of them. Thanks for any help
ESP F-250
Tubescreamer TS7
Boss DS-1
Boss Metal Zone
Jackson JS30KV
Vox AD50VT-212
POD 2.0
what kind of music do you play?
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Mainly stuff like Dream Theater, Metallica, Liquid Tension Experiment, Opeth, and stuff like that (prog metal)
ESP F-250
Tubescreamer TS7
Boss DS-1
Boss Metal Zone
Jackson JS30KV
Vox AD50VT-212
POD 2.0
I think it may be all of those pedals you use that make your tone weird, but for pickups I think a duncan custom may be good or a pair of dimarzio breeds.
Quote by jake911
I think it may be all of those pedals you use that make your tone weird, but for pickups I think a duncan custom may be good or a pair of dimarzio breeds.

I'm selling the boss ds1 since I don't use it. I mainly use the danelectro pedal and the POD. I sometimes use the metal zone and the tubescreamer to get more of a lead sound... but you're probably right.

alright, so dimarzio breeds... what else?
ESP F-250
Tubescreamer TS7
Boss DS-1
Boss Metal Zone
Jackson JS30KV
Vox AD50VT-212
POD 2.0
A Seymour Duncan Custom but for a neck pup from them i am not to sure maybe a full shred.