Recently my left hand (fretting hand) has randomly been, idk, locking itself as weird as that sounds. Like it'll only be for a moment, long enough to **** up whatever your playing, but it's like I lose the ability to make it function briefly...anyone ever have that happen?
cancer
Running away from this earth.
May it pass away in the beautiful flames that it was created for.
Because when tomorrow fails to come,
today is just not the same.
Inflamed earth.
Roses.
In this hope.
For all i care set it all ablaze.

Quote by rossjohnson87
Recently my left hand (fretting hand) has randomly been, idk, locking itself as weird as that sounds. Like it'll only be for a moment, long enough to **** up whatever your playing, but it's like I lose the ability to make it function briefly...anyone ever have that happen?

Is it at the wrist?

I get that sometimes
AIDS... its the only explanation.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Quote by qwerty_555
Yeah that happens to me...how long have you been playing?

Three-Four Years, it's just very recent though. And it isn't the wrist, its the whole hand, like I get it frozen in some sort of death grip.
In all honesty, give IcyHot a try!
By reading this magnificently and wonderful, adjective-filled signature, you have just wasted approximately 7 seconds of your life.
Quote by rossjohnson87

Take some potassium. Forreal. It makes your joints not cramp.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Your holding the guitar awkwardly/not to your comfort.

I've played for hours straight without wrist problems.

Only problems I've had is with my fingers/neck.
Quote by rossjohnson87
Three-Four Years, it's just very recent though. And it isn't the wrist, its the whole hand, like I get it frozen in some sort of death grip.

Your probably posessed,
dont go to a church for help, it just gets worse.
Giving into satan is your only solution..

On Topic Portion of Post:
Then why is my wrist messing up?