http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/msg/738698155.html

selling a pod xt live for 300. its pretty much mint. i removed the stickers on it now since i started to use it a bit more now. i again realized it just isnt a tool for me. so if anyone wants it, its here. ask for pics if u need any more and shoot me any questions you may have.

i may trade but it all depends on what you have
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
not really, it just depends on which. which are u thinking of trading?
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
thanks for the bump? lol what was tht about
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
Quote by convictionless
where do you get this metal pack, ive heard of it but dont know where to get it -.-

You download it from Line 6 or buy the software pack in a store.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
er yeah u need the line 6 monkey to download stuff. u then proceed to buy the software online, put ur credit card number or w/e, ur products pin/ID number thing and then itll be a digititized download thing and u use the line 6 monkey to install it. i think itll open up the line 6 monkey for u. its quick and easy.....at least it was for me.

its 50 bucks BTW and it was almost worth that much lol.
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
nada? no takers -_-.

dont hesitant to attempt to trade with me. generally im not interested but u can always try, i might be interested lol.
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
wow i cant believe no one wants to buy it.

suppose i might as well keep it -_-.
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
That's probably a good idea. They're going for 200ish around the DC area. Doubt you'll want to sell it at that price though.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
yeah wow. thats what people were offering me. i guess i will keep it. that is too low for me. it has more uses than 200 is worth for me i guess. i mean its not like its useless to me, i just dont use it much and i thought i could use a little extra cash you know! lol.
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!