Rather than bump the 6 month old thread the searchbar lead me to, i figured i'd just start a new one.

Anyone here been/going this summer?
I just got back tonight. I have a new favorite place and plan on going back for Rayado in 2010
My friends are there. One of them brought their acoustic guitar hes going to play above the clouds on a mountain. He is also bringing my back desert sand and rocks.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
One of my friends went, I have no idea what it is aside from a huge Boy Scout camp. (right?)

Either that or I'm thinking of something else...
Yes it is a huge camp. 137,500 acres. I didnt bring a guitar but one of the staff let me mess around with his 12 string. those things are weird
I'M WORKING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do maintenance at PTC. I know anything you guys will need.

I'm one of three staff members with a bass.

drop by PTC on weekdays, ask for Nicolas, i might be able to hook you up with a fun country gig. :/ we do old school rock at the end.

and no, I'm not gonna rape/kill/undress/beat up anyone.

I'd get fired for doing anything to you guys
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
nice
i want to get a job as a ranger
but that will have to wait 3 years

EDIT: Art over at Beaubien has an acoustic bass
so who's the 3rd one?
ranger sucks...
it is a horrid job.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard

yeah but i love the backcountry so much
and i want to see all of it instead of being tied down to one camp
but if i did work at a camp black mountain would be at the top of my list
I've been! I can say I've seen the view from on top Mt. Baldy.

It was crazy fun and its a shame I really haven't done any backpacking since.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
im pissed off cause i didnt get to go to baldy
we were stuck in south country the whole time. though i did get to see the tooth and phillips.
I love Philmont, except for a few experiences. Like one...............

You know how this is the crapper...?

Well, I went to take a poop early in the morning at Tooth Ridge Trail Camp. I've got my toilet paper, and I sit down. It's right on the edge of a cliff so you can see over the clouds, and down below to base camp. I look at this while doin' the job, then I turn to my Left. About 8 feety in front of me is some jackass starting to talk really loudly on his cell phone. While I'm there taking a dump.....Seriously?

Anyways, it twas cool and I had a 7 and we hiked 75 miles and it was fun................
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

cool dude!!!!
Quote by FatalGear41

Quote by Jason Jillard