hey guys i am working on a new tab site right now

basically it will be like UG, except it will have a "revision" system for each tab. each song will only have 1 tab, but any tab can be revised by any member and voted upon to ensure all tabs are super accurate

im lookin for a bunch of people to help me out...anyone who helps out will be a staff member and you can volunteer your time at your own pace...

basically to start off im just gonna need help with building the tab database, but i want people who actually play guitar to try the tabs before they are approved etc...

if you're interested feel free to PM me!
that's stupid.
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
uncool...cheating on UG right infront of her....dirty pool
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Quote by Bair
uncool...cheating on UG right infront of her....dirty pool

what are you talking about? its going to be a lot different than UG
I suggest making this a suggestion to the UG staff rather than making your own website.
Quote by Aramis
I suggest making this a suggestion to the UG staff rather than making your own website.

it would take months to clean out all the complete crap tabs on here

Quote by scarhand
hey guys i am working on a new tab site right now

basically it will be like UG, except it will have a "revision" system for each tab. each song will only have 1 tab, but any tab can be revised by any member and voted upon to ensure all tabs are super accurate

im lookin for a bunch of people to help me out...anyone who helps out will be a staff member and you can volunteer your time at your own pace...

basically to start off im just gonna need help with building the tab database, but i want people who actually play guitar to try the tabs before they are approved etc...

if you're interested feel free to PM me!

Dude I found a website just like that!

Link!
if you guys dont wanna help thats cool...im not trying to bring down UG....i love this site
Quote by Bair
it would take months to clean out all the complete crap tabs on here

Good point, but it would dramatically improve the site.
Quote by scarhand
if you guys dont wanna help thats cool...im not trying to bring down UG....i love this site

Well I don't see how different this "new" site is going to be from UG.

We have a ratings system. We can see how many people have voted for the rating.

Some tabs have other versions, which may be a bit off, but others can use these as stepping stones to tab the thing perfectly.

This website of yours is theoretically redundant.

EDIT: Also, good luck with keeping the RIAA off your ass.
Quote by Aramis
Good point, but it would dramatically improve the site.

and that would also cause alot of arguments over what is "really" correct. this site is supposed to all done by ear. the only truly correct tab is from the actual artists sheet music which is a copyright infringment on here