Alright, so I play Wow. This isn't really about the game its more of a moral issue. I turned 40 and a guy in my guild paid for my mount. I said I would pay him back. Now I'm tired of the game at 42 and am about to quit. Should I stay and play the game (even though I don't want to) so I can pay for the mount this guy said he would buy me. I shouldn't have let him pay for it. I had like 6 gold though and I really wanted a mount thinking it would make me like the game more. But I found out that it still sucks.

So if I just quit the game leaving this guy 90 gold short... is that bad?
No, it's a ****ing game
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
First of all, lol WoW.
Second of all, is 90 gold a lot? o_o
more sig required.
Quote by ninja dude
No, it's a ****ing game

True, but people do put work into the game. It took hours for him to get that gold. Now its like I'm wasting the hours he put into it.

EDIT: But if you think about it... he wasted the time either way because its WoW.
If 90 gold is a lot, then you should try to do something. Otherwise, just tell him and if he is pissed off, then you can ignore him!

But I wouldn't worry about it either way, it's just a game.
Quote by Iamafunguy
True, but people do put work into the game. It took hours for him to get that gold. Now its like I'm wasting the hours he put into it.

So what? Shit happens.
i lent someone like 600g for their epic and never got paid back, i quit just under a year ago though.
He's not going to do anything if you don't pay him back. And can he contact you? Because if he can't then you get off scot free.
id say not pay him, but if you're gonna feel bad, why dont you give him your account?
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by InvaderTSN
I think I'd be more worried about returning that magic ring to Fargoth.

Damn, you're right...
Quote by InvaderTSN
I think I'd be more worried about returning that magic ring to Fargoth.

Hole-EE **** i love you

Morrowind FTW
Quote by Kensai
When I wear it I have to fight off women with a stick. Ifyouknowwhatimean.

Quote by daytripper75
Today, 2:51pm EST: Prodigy179 has officially hit puberty.

They're eating her! And then they're going to eat me!
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
HERES WHAT YOU SHOULD DO!

If you are planning on quitting, and never returning, I would sell all your gear and **** if your never going to play again, even your mount and just return the gold, problem solved? You may feel bad about deserting your character but in the end it'll keep you from wasting real money and time into investing into the game again!
Quote by Elioz
HERES WHAT YOU SHOULD DO!

If you are planning on quitting, and never returning, I would sell all your gear and **** if your never going to play again, even your mount and just return the gold, problem solved? You may feel bad about deserting your character but in the end it'll keep you from wasting real money and time into investing into the game again!

That makes a lot of sense but... it just seems sooo wasteful. If I come back I'll have to pretty much start again.
Quote by Iamafunguy
That makes a lot of sense but... it just seems sooo wasteful. If I come back I'll have to pretty much start again.

Trust me, I was once pretty much addicted to WoW. It is the last thing you ever will want to come back after you stop playing, get a new hobbie or two etc etc/ Sometimes i still have urges to return but i qule them because i know its not worth it at all.

Selling everything will give ya the gold, and keep from returning ever again, win Win situation!
Ah ****, i opened up this thread and thought that I made this, and then I was like 'Wait, i don't play WOW....."

Mind****, dude.
Quote by original=punk
Ah ****, i opened up this thread and thought that I made this, and then I was like 'Wait, i don't play WOW....."

Mind****, dude.

Well, I was thinking about changing my avatar anyways lol
I lent someone 3 mill once on runescape.....damn..........
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
You should have rolled a Lock or a Pally for a cheap mount =p

But, if the guy's lvl 70 or something, 90g's like nothing to him, but I would apologize to him and see if he wants the gold or not, he probably won't if you make it really heartfelt