how many hours would a 4, 6, and 9 cell battery last in a laptop? i'm wondering because you can subtract 200$ from the computer if you go with the 4 cell battery, but it's not going to be worth it if i can only get like 1 hour tops with it. thanks
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
depends on the material its made out of.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
are you going to require many of hours of portability? if so, go with the 9. If its gonna be like plugged in on a desk or something get like a 4 or 6. Or if your primary interest at the moment is saving money, do whats cheapest, and buy a 9 cell later on. Its good to have an extra battery anyway.
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
lithium ion
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
okay, i just want an idea
like, i won't ever be like traveling long distances with it, i'd say 70% of time it will be hooked
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
"a laptop" isn't very specific. check the laptop's site, that has better information then here.
Quote by lua4x
okay, i just want an idea
like, i won't ever be like traveling long distances with it, i'd say 70% of time it will be hooked

a 6 cell might be fine then. it depends on what you're doing though... do you intend to play lots of games and ****? that kills batteries fast. If that 30% is gonna be like basic internet stuff or anything not too crazy 6 cell should be fine
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
If you have the extra $200 you should probably spend it. But if you really have to stretch to get the money, you should go with the cheaper one.