Im about to get this but would like some of your opninons on it so if you know anything about it tell me please.
it's pretty bad ass...you're going to have to set it up though...out of the box it sucks. Honestly...it's not the best guitar out there for that price... but it's a good guitar. I own it... and I'd still buy it just cause I'm a HUGE metallica fan...but if I wasn't...I'd get a schecter or jackson or a generic ESP
I think a Jackson DXMG would be a better choice for you: better wood, better trem, made in japan, and no Kirk Hammett name on it!
i still really want it since i am a monstrus metallica and if i could make it good then i would get it and i am aware that i will want to change the pickups.
Quote by DJmorrow
i still really want it since i am a monstrus metallica and if i could make it good then i would get it and i am aware that i will want to change the pickups.

don't buy a guitar based on your fanboy status. Just because you have his sig will not make you sound anything like him. Instead you're just overpaying for quite a shoddy guitar.
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
i dont really think im overpaying and i know i wont be able to sound just like him i just like his guitar.
Quote by DJmorrow
i dont really think im overpaying and i know i wont be able to sound just like him i just like his guitar.

You ask for opinions but hide behind your brick wall of stubborness... So what's the point in asking for our opinions

Not trying to be a prick here but that's the way I see it. Then again, people like you are types that fuel the lowend artist sig guitar market.

Go ahead and buy it if you really want to. You will learn eventually.
Guitar:
Dean Vendetta 3 - Dave Mustaine Livewires

Amplifier
Carvin X100B - Bias Mod - Tungsol 12AX7's - JJ KT77's

I have built the most badass 212 that puts all others to shame
sorry im going through something i am being kind of a idiot i do respect you opinions i think i might take a look at that jackson.