what do you think about these pickups? good/bad? let me know
If you say Randy Rhoads isn't amazing, I will hunt you down (Same for Marty Friedman)Founder of Rhoads/Friedman pm if you want in..
"guitarists have a thing, where their guitar is like an extension of their penis.." well said, ozzy
If you're after high gain actives then you're pretty much looking at a small market consisting of them, EMG's and Blackouts.
Try out the Blackout metals

PS:
Randy Rhoads isn't amazing.
Same for Marty Friedman.
(I actually think they're both fantastic, but people hunting me is fun. I like the company)
I don't remember where I was,
When I realized life was a game.
The more seriously I took things,
The harder the rules became.
Good. better than EMGs, imo.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Quote by forsaknazrael
Never tried them. But you should probably worry about your amp before you worry about new pickups.

i think his amps are fine.

Blackouts +1

EMG's -1
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
^ you dont know that. dont assume anything.

though your probably right
Ibanez AEL 12-string

^hey, thanks for nothing, jerk off, and the topic were the live wire-metal pickups not my halfstack
If you say Randy Rhoads isn't amazing, I will hunt you down (Same for Marty Friedman)Founder of Rhoads/Friedman pm if you want in..
"guitarists have a thing, where their guitar is like an extension of their penis.." well said, ozzy
Quote by operation ktulu
^hey, thanks for nothing, jerk off, and the topic were the live wire-metal pickups not my halfstack

An amp makes a much bigger difference to your tone than pickups.
i've got my tone good, im just doing some fine tuning with the pick-ups
dude, dont be taking offense to anything we say because were trying to help you. MOST of us who say things like 'you need a new amp before pups' its just from experience, and were looking out for you,...in a way. so chill out
Ibanez AEL 12-string

^i've got that much but i wasn't asking about how to improve my tone i was asking about the pick-ups
Were not picking on your amp or tone. As you into metal and there arent many fender head units. You probably have a frontman 100h or MH-500. Neither is going to like high output active pickups. So you probably wont be happy with the result after you pay for and install the pickups.
**** it nevermind