Page 1 of 2
this movie looks good, but it reminds me of superman in the trailer 'im the only one of my kind on earth' and blah.

people who have seen can you rate it here!i don't wanna go see a disappointing superman copy
it's like a movie with a superman, except he's black, and he's not superman. But he's more like... a super black man ^^

btw is Will and Dave letterman having a secret relationsship?
Hm.
I was expecting a thread about someone a little more classic
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
It's an anti-hero movie isn't it? He's an alcoholic super-man that engages in under age sex. Or doesn't, I think that bit was cut. But he realises that he needs to change his ways in order to save the human race or something along those lines.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Quote by Yngwi3
Hm.

Who is the picture of? Certainly not John Hancock....
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by cheese_weasel
It's an anti-hero movie isn't it? He's an alcoholic super-man that engages in under age sex. Or doesn't, I think that bit was cut. But he realises that he needs to change his ways in order to save the human race or something along those lines.

Wait, seriously?
To me it looks like a typical bad guy turns into a good guy and saves the world kinda movie....

I'm not going to go see it myself, it isn't worth the money.
saw this movie yesterday, first half or so was good but then as soon as u discover what the guys wife is, it starts killing the movie. They should of just stuck with hancock during the whole movie, it would of made it more realistic not having to know what happens in the last 45min. of the movie.
Quote by Yngwi3
Hm.

Half an hour just isn't long enough
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
I don't know if it'll be good or not.

I think Will Smith might ruin his career if he takes on any more movies though. He should slow down or he'll burn out.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by MedicreDemon
Who is the picture of? Certainly not John Hancock....

Tony Hancock!
Hancock was enjoyable. I would give it 8/10.

Charlize Theron... If I was alone in the cinema and the bit when she came in with that black dress on... I would have fapped forever... Hmmmmmmmmmmm!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Yeah, I saw the movie yesterday and all I can say is that it rocks and there is a way too hot blonde in the movie.

Watch it.

FTW?

Quote by farmerkid
saw this movie yesterday, first half or so was good but then as soon as u discover what the guys wife is, it starts killing the movie. They should of just stuck with hancock during the whole movie, it would of made it more realistic not having to know what happens in the last 45min. of the movie.

I agree with you, though I thought it was still pretty good.
looks pretty good but not quite like superman
the hulk was good ill tell u that
Thanks for reading this... Ladies
Quote by Blackholesun00

FTW?

I agree with you, though I thought it was still pretty good.

Exactly same for me.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I think it looks interesting, but not good if that makes sense. It looks like one of those superman deal where the hero is immune to every thing and invincible. That's why I never liked superman, and I found out recently that the Hulk is apparently the same way.
Quote by aluminum.maiden
you are a BEAST Crovox
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
I think I've gained so many gay points reading the past 3 pages of this thread that if I gave another man a blowjob I'd actually lose some.
Member #23 of the official Alkaline Trio Fan Club. PM greenfinger182 to join.
Last edited by Crovox at Jul 4, 2008,
I liked it.

I'd rather have had him and Charlize Theron be together at the end. Like show them eighty years later dying together as the sun sets.

Hell yeah.
All your base are belong to us.
Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I liked it.

I'd rather have had him and Charlize Theron be together at the end. Like show them eighty years later dying together as the sun sets.

Hell yeah.

Id rather have Charlize Theron in my bed... As the sun sets... Doing things.... Sexy things... God damn she is hawt!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
I couldn't fap to Charlize Theron because I would have the image of her on Arrested Development and I would realize I'm fapping to a retard.
It's not a bad movie, but it's also nothing amazing.

You guys should go see it if you haven't already. I think you'd like it unless you're really critical of shows. There's also a huge twist in the middle!
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I liked it.

Hell yeah.

Thats what I don't understand. If Charlize Theron and Hancock become mortal when they are together and age, then how come in the past they were married for so long and never got old? Also, since Charlize Theron ended up with Jason Bateman (Ray) in the end, does this mean, even when he is old, she'll still look that good? Lucky bastard.
Be cool.
Quote by maggot9779
To me it looks like a typical bad guy turns into a good guy and saves the world kinda movie....

I'm not going to go see it myself, it isn't worth the money.

And you know it's not worth the money how exactly?

I saw it today, it's not bad to be honest. Funny, the ending was a little weak though.
wat.
Yeh saw it the other day. Werent a bad film, I would recommended renting it out when it comes out on dvd though .... For £7.50 ...(Yes im from england!)... it's not worth going to the cinema for, I have seen better films but still, I would recomend watching it.

Would agree with the UGer who said first half good, second half bad.... The story kind off goes a bit cheesy with the romance and ' twist '. I think it turned a bit lame at that point but its still a good film. I give it 3 out of 5 stars....
It's been universally panned by critics

Quote by Lum
Yeh saw it the other day. Werent a bad film, I would recommended renting it out when it comes out on dvd though .... For £7.50 ...(Yes im from england!)... it's not worth going to the cinema for, I have seen better films but still, I would recomend watching it.

Would agree with the UGer who said first half good, second half bad.... The story kind off goes a bit cheesy with the romance and ' twist '. I think it turned a bit lame at that point but its still a good film. I give it 3 out of 5 stars....

I like how you assume that your being from England is A SUPPER DUPER SUPURRISE!!
I got your Hancock right here!

*grabs crotch*

But really, it was good, It's just very different from the commercials. The commercials make it out to be some dude who happens to be a super hero trying to save the day, but in the second half of the movie it goes off into a totally different direction.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
It was enjoyable, but it's not a superhero movie in a sense of Superman, Spiderman or Batman is.

It had a cool casual story line in the first half, but it got a bit poor in the second. Enjoyable I'd say, not amazing.
Quote by Its_Rock77
It's not a bad movie, but it's also nothing amazing.

You guys should go see it if you haven't already. I think you'd like it unless you're really critical of shows. There's also a huge twist in the middle!

The twist was crap

It's not so much an epic they make it out to be.
its spandex, with an eagle on the back . . .

Most americans dont understand the what the British pound is.... let alone your president! HA
I'd like to see more of what he did in the first half. Just a drunk super dude being an a-hole. They should have just had that the whole movie.
Quote by Lum
its spandex, with an eagle on the back . . .

Most americans dont understand the what the British pound is.... let alone your president! HA

i always thought our president looked like a monkey
ya i didnt see the suit in the trailer
Quote by deckerbastard69
i always thought our president looked like a monkey
ya i didnt see the suit in the trailer

Be cool.
Page 1 of 2