Never heard anything bad about it, I had a thread asking about it and everyone said it was great.

You are getting it for $700 of the recommended retail price? How is that possible the guitar only costs $600.
Quote by Rory_harwood
AUD. They RRP for around 1700$ here and I am getting it for a grand

Jeez! Why does stuff in AU cost so damn much??
1700 is the list price right? I don't think any stores sell guitars at list price. The list price for the jackson dkmg is around $1200 in canada but they sell for $612 at one store in my city and $699 at the other.

That sucks your prices get so jacked up in australia.
Lol dude most shops sell it for around 1100-1200. I got my RR3 for about 800 off the SHOP price which is about 1200$
Yeah man. You can find really good deals in the US, especially with used US gear. The savings are crazy. You can probably get a slightly used M-1000 for less than the DKMG with shipping.
Quote by Adv
Yeah man. You can find really good deals in the US, especially with used US gear. The savings are crazy. You can probably get a slightly used M-1000 for less than the DKMG with shipping.

Yea my mate recently got a new Jackson DX10X for $450 AUD shipped from Arizona or something like that. About half of what you would pay in stores here.
well i have one and its great. personally i got it off gak.
My name is Danny. Call me that.